2006 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Review: My favorite car, ever!

2006 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Review

My favorite car, ever!
By Richard on

2006 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is my fourth "Vette", the first being an'73, bright yellow. Great things have happened since then to the auto and to the color. My Millennium Yellow Roadster is all that the other three were and much more. The most astounding was the smooth almost never ending flow of power but just as astounding is the ride. This Vette rides like my Lexus SC400 - too much, you say, I say, try it. What a joy to drive and know that with a flip of a switch you can go from Lexus to all Corvette with the ride and handling you want and need to have even more fun. All the electronic goodies that come with the C6 ony add to the joy and fun of a sports car that is pure fun and entertainment. Love my Vette A lot of people knock the interior and it could use a little help maybe but this is a Corvette, not an Audi, which looks like a circus inside, or some such. Over all, it works for me!

The engine is number one but in no order, door opening, the transmission, all the automatic adjustments you can program and the other number one, THE LOOKS! I pretty much like it all.