2007 Chevrolet Aveo Consumer Review: Glad I Got It!

2007 Chevrolet Aveo - Consumer Review

Glad I Got It!
By Meggie022 on

2007 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car because it was cheap, but I feel like I got a lot of car for the money. I rented a 2006 Malibu over the summer, and I think this is comparable in styling and driving (except for being only 4cyl). It's sharp and comfortable! Great visibility, and you feel like you're sitting high up. Love that it has an interior trunk and gas release. Good car for the money! I hope I find it reliable for years to come.

MP3 adapter--though the volume doesn't play as loud as I would sometimes like. May be the MP3 player? Not sure. Also love the color of the displays. Nice interior cloth, too. Seems sturdy and probably will wear well.

Cup holders block access to small compartment up front--And they're fold- out, so you can't easily stick your drink back in while driving. I wish there were more storage compartments up front. Door handles can be a little awkward to use from inside.