2009 BMW X6 Consumer Review: Life Saver

2009 BMW X6 - Consumer Review

xDrive35i 4dr SUV (3.0L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Life Saver
By SalesAgent on

2009 BMW X6 xDrive35i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I purchased my 2009 BMW X6 last November and drove it all thru the winter season. I put at least 25k miles on a year so comfort was a huge decision-maker when I decided on the X6. No complaints other than expensive tired to replace when you get a nail in one...but they look incredible. This vehicle did save my life as I was hit head on going 45MPH on a state highway. While the vehicle was totaled, it held up tremendously with only a few bumps and bruises from the accident. I will only buy BMW from this date forward. I am currently waiting for a new BMW X6 to arrive.

This vehicle turns heads wherever I go...looks incredible, sounds incredible, drives incredible...no complaints. Comfort Seats are a must as well as back-up camera...does have some blind spots.

The navigation system is old technology and could use an overall...maybe some better fuel economy (I average about 14 MPG & its totally worth it).