Great Car!
By misarah305 on
2013 BMW 5 Series 528i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)
Traded my 2011 328i for the 2013 528i, and I love it! The interior is extremely nice and the idrive system is great. There are some very high tech features that took me some time to get used to. Although the exterior is a bit conservative, there something about it that gives it a classy look to it. I am very happy with the overall performance of this car. The ride is a lot quieter and smoother. I'm very pleased and know I made the right decision.
Favorite Features
active seats, navigation system, idrive, heads up display, night vision, lane departure assist, rear and side cameras
Suggested Improvements
I can't think of anything. If I do, I will come back and make a comment.
By greenwichct1
on 03/06/14 10:30 AM (PST)

You've obviously not had to have it towed or serviced yet. The tow guys need to crawl underneath the car to put it in neutral with the ignition off. There used to be a way to do this from inside the car, but no longer. They told me they would never do this on the highway. if the car isn't in neutral you risk damaging the transmission. It took BMW service one month to get my muffler fixed and for another muffler part, two months as it was backordered in Germany! Dealer could care less once they sell or lease to you.