2009 Audi Q5 SUV - Consumer Reviews

3.2 Premium quattro 3.2L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic - (55 reviews )
Prestige - S-Line
By Toni on 04/01/09 14:18 PM (PDT)

2009 Audi Q5 SUV 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I just recently purchased the car. As an understatement, it is absolutely perfect. Excellent engine response and handling. The navigation system and audio commands are superior. I drove several competitors, i.e., Lexus X350, MB M500, Infiniti X35, and the Q5 is by far the best of the lot. If one is looking for a high performance Crossover vehicle, I HIGHLY recommend the Audi Q5.

Great car with all the features you want
By George on 03/30/09 20:36 PM (PDT)

2009 Audi Q5 SUV 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Traded our Acura TSX for an Audi Q5 and could not be happier with the choice. The Audi Q5 does not handle like your normal SUV and it gives us better mileage so far in the City and on Highway driving with way more storage room than the Acura TSX and ability to haul more stuff. I would certainly recommend this car to anyone looking for a smaller SUV, a lot of fun, power and style.

Can't Get Much Better!
By Jay Norton on 03/25/09 22:03 PM (PDT)

2009 Audi Q5 SUV 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This isn’t going to be your typical car review. This one is taking on a new twist, it’s from the front passengers viewpoint. MS took driving away from me 19 years ago, but I’m still more than able to be the judge of a vehicles stature and quality. Back in 2001 I purchased an Audi Allroad. It was an exceptional car, and always a “head-turner”. We recently traded it in on a 2009 Q5, and so far we have no regrets. The quality, detail and build is typical Audi…"First-Class". Front seaters well over 6 ft in height have plenty of leg/headroom to spare. The 270hp V6 has enough punch to easily set you back in your seat. The shifting is very smooth and so is the ride. The Q5 also turns heads.

Our Sunday Car
By Brandon Smith on 03/15/09 23:43 PM (PDT)

2009 Audi Q5 SUV 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

My wife and I just purchased the Q5. It was quite a trade up from a Toyota Corolla. The interior styling is far superior to its Mercedes and BMW competitors. All three trims are great, and the Prestige is amazing. All three trims have the same engine - which has all the power we'd ever need. It has all the bells and whistles.

Traded S5
By Michelle D. on 03/11/09 09:03 AM (PDT)

2009 Audi Q5 SUV 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

My wife and I traded our S5 in on the Q5 and honestly the quality and build is the same. We've owned the Acura RDX and Toyota's Higlander in the past this vehicle is by far superior. We have owned BMW's before and looked at the X3 we are glad we waited. This vehicle gives us some of the performance we enjoyed in the S5 without all of the attention we got in the S5,we get some but not as much.It also gives us the comfort of the S5 with greater cargo space. You forget you're riding in a SUV. We've only had it a couple of weeks, we'll stick with Audi.I miss the B&O :( .

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Audi Q5 Suv in VA is:

$124 per month*