Used 2003 Audi A4 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Audi A4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:

Great ride!
By trigger

2003 Audi A4 3.0 Fwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

Very pleased with the aesthetic, performance, and ride! CVT is terrifac despite my initial misgivings.

CVT and cars great design

Even more power!

Big time fun
By A&D

2003 Audi A4 1.8T Fwd 2dr Convertible (1.8L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Just got our new 2004 puppy, love at first sight, great handling , zippy highway performance, no miles but still getting 26mpg. top operation is a snap "1 finger" confort plus in the seats,even with back problems this car is confortable. Would recommend to anyone who wants a class act convertable.

Rear detachable windscreen really keeps the back flow out, can listen to the great sounds or talk without difficulty, interior and options are outstanding.

None thought of at this point, a tad more punch coming off the line would be nice.

Great, but not perfect
By daftab

2003 Audi A4 3.0 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

It's a fabulous car, but not perfect. Mine came with a flawed windshield that was very difficult to figure out. Initially, it made me feel a little queasy when driving past buildings with lots of vertical or horizontal lines. Then I figured out that the glass was slightly wavy. I expected better QC for such a pricey car. In the end though, the performance and features made up for the manufacturing defect and inconvenience of getting it fixed.

Under-seat drawers, auto-dimming mirrors, sport-mode on the automatic transmission.

Should have better sun shades (no extenders to block those annoying spaces between the shade and the rearview or the side pillar).

Audi walks away from a LEMON
By Gilly Sr.

2003 Audi A4 3.0 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned it for 14 months and its been out of my posession for 47 days for mechanical rasons. 38 days for ignition coil(s) problems, 4 days to replace a faulty catalytic convertor and most recently, 5 days to replace a failed fan regulator module. Audi customer service takes a week to call me back to tell me they've decided to continue to service the car under the terms of warranty. I gotta a lemon folks and Audi doesn't want to make it right. Now it's my lawyers turn.

Solid feel. Ergonomically great. Good looking.

QUALITY of the mechanics of the vehicle. Additionally, slow to respond to the accelerator. BOSE premium sound is less than premium.

A4 review
By Skatz

2003 Audi A4 1.8T Fwd 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I think this is a great car!!!

To give the inline 4 turbo more power