Jumping to RDX from 2000 Sienna was a change. I was looking forward to new technology.
1 XM radio
2 Blue tooth hands free calling using car stereo system.
3 Regular gas use with an average of 24mpg
4 interior is well designed. Center console is excellent.
5. steering wheel control options are great.
1. improve service of Acura staff
2. Why passenger seat does not move up and down.
3. Why it is documented in booklet to use premium when sales staff say to use regular gasoline
4. Back door is not auto lift. Not even the option.
5. remote start should be an Acura option.
To avoid warranty issue, one has to pay three times the market price for Remote start from the dealer.
Even if you get the remote start, due to keyless ignition start, you need to carry two remotes (one bulky keyless start and another from the remote start).
6. It should be an option to have keyless ignitiion or remote start (may be for bit more money)
7. the wiper blades does not wipe the whole front
Great suggestion PS5 regarding the Acura remote starter syste4ms. DCH Montclair Acura agrees that the remote start should be an Acura option on all Acura odels. But more important it should be convenient and cost effective. DCH Montclair Acura has Acura remote starter options starting as low as $399 that wont void the factory warranty. You'll even get Keyless entry on Acura models that don't offer this feature standard. Many of our customers also like the NEW Carlink option we offer which allows you to start your Acura with an iPhone, Droid or Blackberry. Way Cool! Great suggestion.
Not sure if this person owns "2013" RDX.
1. My RDX back door is Auto lift.
2. All RDX is Keyless ignition 3. It rains today my wiper blades covers nearly the entire front.
Why purchase this car if you can't even make good Observation?
like passenger seat does not go up and down etc?
Why does Passenger seat need to go up and down?
I think $55K Benze GLK should have all the issue addressed. Then again it dosen't come with a frige.
If you have champagne taste you better have champage budget.
This is a excellent car at a bargin Price.
If you have higher taste and willing to pay alot more.
I say knock youself out.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.