1992 NSX
By walsh on
1992 Acura NSX 2dr Coupe
I have owned this car for one year this month. I have driven the car in all weather conditions except for snow, which I plan to do this winter. The car is great in any condition of driving and gets attention everywhere. It could use a little more power especially when shifting to the next gear up. There are plenty of aftermarket items available to remedy this small setback. My car has 68,000 miles on it and still looks brand new with the exception of a few rock chips and slight wear on the drivers seat and it is needing rear tires. I got about 7,000 miles out of them.
Favorite Features
Attention getter, super dependable, 25 miles to the gallon, timeless good looks, only 8,000 were sold in the u.s. from 1991 to 2005 so you will probably never pass another one,which makes this a rare exotic without the cost. It's a Honda, reliable, easy to work on and all aluminum, no rusting.
Suggested Improvements
More power, usually intake exhaust and headers work well, stock wheels are plain, upgrade to 18s or 19s. Aftermarket brakes are nice too, although the car is about perfect right off the showroom.