Used 2003 Volvo S80 Consumer Reviews

Used S80 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Great ride

vikingpwr, 04/26/2009

Best car ever had,worst dealership!nothing major yet,replaced the oxygen sensor,4 times the headlight bulbs ,trunk lock.Very fast break rotors replacement and they(the dealer) wouldn't turn the rotors.Radio's AM very poor reception,problem with the A/C but it got fixed during warranty and knock on wood warranty's expired and hope not to see a mechanic for a long time.

Volvo Lemon

Bob Reynolds, 11/22/2002

Absolute worse new car I have ever purchased. Dealership service had car first 4months more than I did. Service dept. drove more miles than owner, over the first four months. Local service dept. can not fix problem without bringing in specialist who works with Volvo Sweeden. Problem worse than ever and dealership now saying nothing more they can do. We now have to change our driving habits to try to be safe in the $40k vehicle. Cannot pull out into traffic because we are not sure what car will do. (Either bog down or tramission will slip). 5 visits to service and they can't fix it. They said that Volvo might have a fix in the future.

Best Volvo yet!

Nick in PA, 06/11/2003

Besides the class-leading safety in this model, Volvo has perfectly balanced performance and comfort in the T6. This car is roomier than the BMW 5- series cars...both cabin and trunk. This is my 4th Turbocharged Volvo, and is the best one yet! I was surprised at how reasonable the cost was after all incentives were applied

First Impressions

Junesteve, 09/13/2003

We have purchased our first Volvo and love the car. It is a "solid" ride with plenty of comfort.

Volvo S80 Performance

Brandosdad, 09/03/2003

The VOlvo S80 is the finest car I have ever driven. Thle styling was new, starting with the 2002 model year. Car is roomy inside and holds 4 to 5 people. Steering, power, acceleration, placement of instruments etc. is great. Seating is extremely comfortable and is posture friendly. Well designed. Thlley thought of evereything.

12345...8