Skip to main content

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your trim:
12345...6

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

2022 RAV4 is much better than a 2019

Rick Sanders, 05/13/2022
2022 Toyota RAV4 LE 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

We totaled our 2019 RAV4 a month ago (no one was hurt thanks to all the air bags). Due to the high cost and demand of used cars and the shortage of new ones, we received almost what we had paid for the 2019 from the insurance pay out. We were able to purchase a new 2022 RAV4 which turns out to be 100% better than the 2019. Why?… The 2019 had the automatic engine shut off/turn on when the car stopped at an intersection. This drove me f*&#@ing crazy. Apparently so we could save gas. The new 2022 does not have that ridiculous feature. The new 2022 (and older 2019) are both great cars. The safety features are real, as the ratings from the NTSB or whomever have said. Lots of airbags. Both cars have plenty of power and get great gas mileage. I have owned more than my fair share of new cars and trucks over the years and…This new 2022 RAV4 might be my favorite car of all time, surpassing my previous favorite, 2005 Honda CRV. I highly recommend this vehicle, especially if you have a family. Good luck trying to find one on a lot somewhere. It took a lot of work.

The best

Bill, 04/05/2022
2022 Toyota RAV4 XLE 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

I traded a 2022 Chevy Blazer that was cheap in quality would made a great rental car. What a shame Chevy got me once but never again. The Rav4 is perfect inside has a good fill, driving it very easy and solid has plenty of power and I am getting 40 mpg. I paid more than I wanted too because of the sign of time's.

Rav 4

JD, 03/03/2022
2022 Toyota RAV4 XLE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

So far, a great vehicle. Nice to drive, roomy and plenty of power. Also, looks great!

Great looking but uncomfortable

Shelle, 03/24/2022
2022 Toyota RAV4 XLE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

2022 RAV4. This is my first Toyota and only my 2nd brand new vehicle. I thought I loved it but after 2 weeks of it being my daily vehicle, I am starting to hate it. The interior is small, the seats that I thought felt good while test driving, are now killing my back on my 40 minute commute to work. I hate how it shuts off when you stop. The Bluetooth is not great when on a phone call. Not a fan of the transmission at all. Just not what I thought it was going to be. Now I'm stuck with a new car that physically hurts me to drive. Very disappointing.

1 out of 5 stars

4 out of 5 stars

Great Car If You Are Small.

Generic Human, 02/01/2022
2022 Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

My Wife and I bought 2022 Sienna and RAV4 hybrids at the same time. I'm 5'11 240 pounds, my wife is 5'1". The Sienna is very comfortable for both of us, the RAV4 is uncomfortable for me. Both cars have a 12 inch wide center console. This severely limits the lateral space for my legs in the RAV4, but not in the Sienna. I measure the side to side space between the center console and door handle as 24 inches in the Sienna, and 21 inches in the RAV4. My leg has to be in the straight upright position while driving in the RAV4, but not the Sienna. The RAV4 is uncomfortable for me but not my petite wife.I strongly suggest trying the RAV4 on for size before you buy. I find both the passenger and driver seats to be too confining Additionally the center consoles are much better designed on the Sienna, with 4 drink holders and two slots to hold cell phones upright, compared to 2 drink holders and no cell phone slots on the RAV4. There is a cutout below the console for placing a pocket book in the Sienna, but not the RAV4 The consoles are the same size. The XLE Sienna comes with moonroof, fake leather seats, power passenger seat, and 17 inch wheels, The XLE premium RAV4 is similar to the XLE trim on the Sienna except it doesn't have power passenger seats, but it has 19 inch wheels. The RAV4 hybrid drives quite nicely with brisk acceleration, excellent brakes, and doesnt have excessive road nice. It meets the EPA gas mileage numbers Apple Car play integrates nicely. Neither my wife or I were able to get the Toyota Scout GPS navigation app to work, however Waze and Google maps work well with Apple Car Play. Apple car play disables most of your iphone app, it only allows those which wont distract you while you drive.

2 out of 5 stars