2018 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Reviews - 71 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RAV4 model:

TECHNOLOGY IS PATHETIC
By M.A.N.

2018 Toyota RAV4 LE 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Had I known how illogically the Navigation is designed and/r recognized how truly pathetic, time-wasting, erratic and inaccurate the voice recognition (voice-garbling would be more precise) is, I would have shopped elsewhere. As phoning now requires hands-free under penalty of arrest, and I must often be on the phone for work, the system is costing me income. I checked with the dealer and it cannot be altered. So-called voice-training increased the accuracy from roughly 10% to <15%. If this joke of technology is not upgraded this lease will truly be over in every respect when it ends. The technology is so bad and so important gthat it degrades the experience too dramatically. Buyer Beware!!!!!!

Ravishing Rav4
By Larry McMurray

2018 Toyota RAV4 XLE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The Rav4 is a good value for the price. It is also good on reliability. Toyota has worked a lot on the comfort of the ride (chassis). I could tell a big difference as compared to my last Rav4, a 2013 model. I have had several compliments on my vehicle's color. It is called Majestic Aqua. The car appears to be different colors. In the shade, it looks like a dark blue to black. In bright sun, it appears as a lighter blue, with flecks of green to aqua!

Rave review
By JERRY Z

2018 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

All in all this is a great SUV for small family looking for safety features...The technology is all here and above the rest because most of it is Standard Equipment. I am sorry the fuel tank is not bigger ...thats a bad thing ...you feel like your using more gas because you go to the gas station more it seems... MPG is what they say , but the tank is 13 gallons only... I had all the big suv's and since kids older & moved out we don't need a Highlander or a Grand Cherokee type SUV. If you tow a boat you do not want a Rav 4... if you drive off Road and on the Beach maybe not either... I had Jeeps (lots of them) and I feel better in the Toyota. Why the Blizzard color cost more money is not understood by me at all. I have 2 RAV4's now and I went to Sunrise Toyota North to lease this car and so far they all help full. Cliff and Greg made it enjoyable. 18 inch wheels were important to me on the Limited..

I LOVE MY RAV
By Stephanie W

2018 Toyota RAV4 XLE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is my 3rd Toyota! My family, including extended family have all owned/ still own Toyota’s and we love them, for me, going with the RAV4 was a no brainer, I also show and breeed dogs, this SUV will get me and my 3 dogs, along with luggage, crates, table and everything else that goes along with it, dog shows can be indoor or outdoor at parks/ horse arenas so the found isn’t always pavement, I know my Rav is up for the challenge!! Bottom line, this car is amazing. I highly suggest getting this and at the very least take it for a test drive!!

Nice Handling
By Lea

2018 Toyota RAV4 XLE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

It is smaller inside that I thought it would be. Seats conform to your body. I am used to a Mini Van so this is a step down in size for me. It handles well. I love the Safety Sense lane correction. And all the safety features. Not a fan of the adjustable seat, prefer the power seat. It is strange how my 20 year old van has many options on it that are better than the the Rav 4. But I guess that is just how it goes. Also, I only rented it for 2 days, so I didn't get to try out everything.