Used 2014 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Reviews

Used RAV4 for Sale
Select your model:
1...456789

Pros
Cons

I like my suv

MAGDALENA VEGA BOYZO, 01/15/2018
XLE 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I love my suv 🚙 everything good for now

"RAVE 4"

Terry Dactyl, 11/28/2019
LE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is quite possibly the most reliable, most useful vehicle I have ever owned. My last three vehicles are a 2013 Mini Cooper "S" Hardtop, a 1996 Chrysler Concorde and a 1996 Chrysler LHS. My 2014 RAV4 kicks them all to the curb. The MINI Cooper is too dangerous here in "HUGE SUV-LAND, Denver Colorado". I was cut off and forced into the end of a guard rail by an ignorant Audi driver (and ...really ...aren't all Audi drivers ignorant and arrogant?" The driver was arrested for leaving the scene and several other charges. THe MINI Cooper was a total loss, so I bought a 2014 AWD RAV4 with only 36,000 miles on it. A "Certified Toyota Used Car" which means new windshield, new tires, new engine parts where available. It was like a new car with a similar warranty. I bought it from a dealer. BEST move I have ever made. The car is a dream. There is no stopping it even in these Denver snow storms. And that 2.5 Liter 4-cylinder actually chirps the tires shifting into second on hard acceleration. Plenty of power!! My wife has a 2012 RAV4 Limited with the 3.5L V6, and I must admit ...it is an awesome powertrain, and sad that Toyota ditched it in 2013. Witness every time we go into a Toyota dealership a salesman approaches my wife and offers her a generous price for it, since the 2012 was the last year the 3.5L was offered on the RAV4. She politely declines. Her car is paid for, and likely to go 500,000 miles or more. It has over 100,000 on it and drives nice, crisp and tight like a new car ...still! In the old days we used to look to get rid of our cars when they hit 100K. Not Toyotas. Many Tacomas and 4Runners hit a million miles. A million!! Toyota has the right reliability formula.

RAV4 SUV

Ed, 09/01/2020
XLE 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Great car the only thing I could tell you is the steering is very light must pay attention all the time to keep car in center of the lane

1...456789