Used 2014 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Reviews

Used RAV4 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

Not worth it

duke98, 12/16/2014

This is my first Toyota but will be my last. It has problems from the first month and the dealer is not willing do do any acceptable resolution. The car runs OK but not better than competitors and there are numerous quality issues. The navigation is not working properly and lost on the road at least once ever 5~6 uses. I now use my iphone more due to its reliability. Seat-belt locks when I put on, so I have to try many times to unlock it. I often locks when I need to reach the glove box while parked in a parking lot, so I had to take it off. The rear brakes make strange noise. [HTML removed]

Happiest I've ever been with a car!

Phil C, 04/27/2016
LE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

My 2014 RAV4 is the best car I've ever owned. It gives me everything I want from a vehicle of this class. At 51,000 mi the car is still A-1.

So reliable!

J Shoup, 09/13/2017
XLE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

40 months, 60,000+ miles and no major repairs. Just recently replaced tires, and we're happy with how the car has held up. Our only complaint is that the touchscreen has topped working after three years, something we've seen mentioned in RAV4 chat groups. Winter performance in PA has been strong. Would absolutely buy another one. Just got 34 mpg on 300 mile highway drive this past weekend.

Incredibly Reliable Vehicle

JShoup, 08/17/2018
XLE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

When you buy a Toyota, you expect to have it fo 200,000 miles or more, and this is well on it’s way there. Zero major repair issues (knock on wood), strong highway mileage of 30MPG, and a great riding position make this the favorite SUV ever. We’ve had a Highlander, which was also outstanding, but the RAV4 is a little bit less and and a little bit easier. Easier to park, easier on the wallet. I would buy another one tomorrow. About three years into owning the RAV4, the only issues we’ve had are a mis-signaling tire pressure warning (minor), and the failure of the radio system (annoying!). Apparently, the radio issue is something that’s well known in the Toyota owner message boards. Replaced it with one from an electronics store for $250, and it’s better and more current than what came with the car.

3 rd year and running great

Nancy McKee, 05/02/2016
Limited 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is my third RAV 4 and highly recommend it. Especially love safety features.

12345...9