Used 2003 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A) Consumer Reviews

2003 Toyota RAV4
12345...9

An excellent vehicle

David Scott, 12/08/2015
Fwd 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

We owned this car for 12 years and it was as trouble-free as a vehicle could be. Basically, you never had to worry about something going wrong. Driver vision was excellent and seating was comfortable. We took it on four around-the-country trips and never had a problem other than a flat tire.

poor service

mike harper, 09/09/2002

cannot determine if car is of poor quality or dealership is the problem. rattle in dash took 6 months to fix leather seats were flawed and could not get replacement for 7 months. brakes pulled to right after rain. squeaking noise in rear.

Love my rav4

palmettosweettea, 10/29/2010

I just purchased a 2003 pre-owned RAV4 after owning a 4Runner Sport V8 for over 8 years. I loved my 4Runner and hated to sell it, but it was time to "downsize" to something smaller with better gas mileage. I couldn't be happier!! After one week, I still can't wait to drive it the next day. It's the perfect size for me and fun to drive. I love the large front windshield visibility, tight steering, and turning radius. I look forward to owning this RAV4 for a long long time!! I'm a Toyota fan forever!

Typical Toyota Quality

RGL, 10/12/2002

My 2003 RAV4 Sport is the 5th Toyota product we have purchased and it has delivered satisfaction. Those who have slammed the mini-"ute" have somehow forgotten that this is a 4 cylinder mini-suv. For driving around the city and periodic trips on the interstate the performance is satisfying. I have had no problems keeping up with more expensive vehicles on the interstate and at 75mph, the ride is quiet and comfortable. I am very satisfied with my RAV and yes it does deserve its rating as the top rated min- suv by Consumer Reports.

could give beter gas Mileage

Grayfox, 09/14/2003

My experience with the vehicle was good I like about the vehicle we have lot of space.and if you could come with 6v models my dislike, are more driver legs space,mechanical problem are vehicle hesitate to go over hill some time and when are thay go to come out with that oxgen vehicle that only water are air come out of the tall pipe.

12345...9