Used 2015 Toyota Prius Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 39 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Toyota Prius Hatchback Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Prius model:

Love the solar moon roof
By Dora

2015 Toyota Prius Hatchback Four 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This is my second prius. Moon roof not available in 05, so although my car was problem free and I loved it for 13 years, decided to upgrade to 2015. So far I love the car and have no regrets. Just hope it's as good to me as my first one was.

Three for three on my Prius III
By Laura

2015 Toyota Prius Hatchback Five 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This is my 3rd Prius and by far the best. For someone who spends a lot of time on the road the fuel economy can't be beat (I average 51 mpg). The turbo-charged mode makes climbing even long hills easy. The seats are more comfortable than earlier models and the easy accessibility of controls is great. A word of advice - don't go to the dealership for routine maintenance. Find a good independent mechanic and get an auto parts store to change your bulbs. The nav system has been a lifesaver for directionally-challenged me, but it lags a bit and I've missed a few turns. The bluetooth sync is perfect for listening to audio books stored on my phone and the USB connection keeps me listening for hours. With the back seats folded down I can haul almost as much as a small SUV. The tires that come on a new Prius aren't that great. I replaced them and the handling on wet and snowy roads improved greatly. Overall I love my 2015 Prius III and will replace it, when the time comes, with yet another Prius.

New to me
By Danny

2015 Toyota Prius Hatchback Two 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I wanted to buy this car because of its reliability and gas mileage. I've only been driving it for a couple weeks, but I love it. The gas mileage is great and the car handles well. The braking and acceleration take some getting used to. They just feel a little different from driving other cars.

Great Mileage
By Alice

We have only had our used Prius Four a week or so, but are very pleased with the mpg. We easily hit the advertised 50 mpg.

My second one!
By Joe Blow

We now have two Prius (Prii) in the family. I like the 2015 even better than the 2010. The stereo system is great! The bluetooth easily hooks up with my iPhone and make for excellent handsfree phone calls and music.