Used 2015 Toyota Highlander Consumer Reviews - 74 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Toyota Highlander Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Highlander model:

Kinda regret buying Toyota Highlander
By Jane

2015 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Noisy, difficult handling and terrible GPS! Display looks like 100 pixels max sometimes. I didn't take a good look at the styling of the rear exterior so stuck with a monsterous looking rear-ended vehicle. There are much better electronics and ports on SUVs 10K cheaper. There are several things I just can't like about it after driving a few thousand miles.

Highlander..O.K.
By franklindaustin@aol.com

2015 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Our leased 2015 Highlander was a fairly good car. It is over-priced. We don't trust the West Herr Service Dept. which charged us for replacing a cabin filter after just 19,000 miles. They also only gave us $1094 on a positive leases equity which we found out later benefited them almost $4,000.

Great driver seat for bad back
By Werner

2015 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

SUV has a bit of torque issues on front wheel drive on wet surface acceleration and tight corners from stopping position,wish I had bought awd...a bit to much body roll,perhaps se model would be better for that problem,but like the SUV easy out and in for hurting back,looks good,nice sound system,not crazy about rear captain chairs a bench seat would be smarter for me as I don’t like groceries sliding through with third row down,other than that probably would buy a awd ,SE.

Business SUV
By Dick Davis

2015 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Toyota is by far the best at reliability and service cost. I've had this SUV for three years using it solely for long business trips, approximately 35,000 miles per year. I have had very few maintenance issues and have had the vehicle serviced in various states because the service intervals happened when I was away from base. Invariably, I received great care at reasonable prices with out feeling ripped off as I do when I take my wife's Mercedes in or the BME's I've had in the past. Drives great and costs are reasonable.

Great, Comfortable SUV
By Tom M.

2015 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

One of the quietest rides I have ever experienced. Great road car!