Used 2015 Toyota Highlander Consumer Reviews - 86 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Toyota Highlander Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Highlander model:

Beware
By Maureen B Barove

2015 Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After purchasing this vehicle At a cost of $43,000, I noticed the wheels seemed to began pitting. I take it to the car wash every two weeks. At 2,000 miles I complained about the wheels. I was told they are ChromeTech wheels. I complained numerous times to the dealership. The dealership, Vero Beach Toyota, FL, had them checked by the regional inspector who deemed the cause is environmental. I live less than 1 mile and on off the same road where the dealership is. Corporate Toyota sent me to the next closest dealership who agreed it is caused by the enviorment. Corporate offered me $750 dollars toward the replacement of the wheeLs. The total cost for four new wheels was $3,000. Needless to say, at 80 years old I cannot afford to replace the wheels. What good is a warranty when you purchase a vehicle if the dealership decides it is not Defective? I live in an over 55 community and do not drive very far. I have a Stella driving record. i have never had an accident, hit curbs, etc. I am truly so disappointed in Toyota.

toyota always best
By Jay patel

2015 Toyota Highlander XLE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I buy 2018 highlander.its the best SUV.people out there give only one star they must be faking.i own 4 Toyota car since 2003 and they all drive good and never have issue.and I love everything about my new highlander and I and Technology are great in the car.i definitely tell my friends and family this is great car.

Just about anything goes!
By LBS

2015 Toyota Highlander XLE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have used this vehicle to help with a major move or two, haul grandkids, hold golf gear and everyday use. It serves me well. I have had it 4 years and it is in excellent condition. It is the third Toyota I have owned and is highly recommended!

I like my highlander .. it’s smooth and quiet on t
By Carol

2015 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Compared to other suv s in its class it’s reasonably priced and reliable

CATCHY TITLE
By JAMES mITCHELL

2015 Toyota Highlander XLE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

If you are a tall or big person you will be happy with the large comfy front seats and overall room in this vehicle. I'm 6 ft 4 and fit into the drivers seat easily. There is ample leg room and the seats are quite comfortable. Although this vehicle has 290 horses it often seems inadequate and passing another car is a chore. I can't imagine 3-4 people with this engine. Another complaint is the disconnect between pressing the gas pedal and response from the engine. (drive by wire?) It's similar to the way some cvt transmissions respond; there's a pause as if the engine isn't sure of what it is supposed to do. Also if audio is a concern, the basic sound system is mid-fi at best. Other than those items the car is up to Toyota's usual level of quality and reliability. It may sound as if I don't like the car but I do and would recommend it.