Used 1997 Toyota Celica Hatchback Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Celica for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Incredible

Rugby in Texas, 06/18/2007
ST Limited Edition 2dr Hatchback

I have had this car for close to 10 years, and there is nothing better. Could use more horsepower, but it works. I just got in my first accident. I totalled the other car. I connected the battery cable and I was off with some physical damage on the car but still in great driving condition, This car is a security blanket, superbly reliable. I will never get rid of it.

4.88 out of 5 stars

My Blk 97 Celica ST

Ohio Celica, 09/06/2007
ST 2dr Hatchback

This was has been really great car. It hasn't given me any problems and it very reliable. I still get 400-500 miles on a tank of gas. The only isssues were with a repair on the body which is starting to rust. This is not the fault of the car, but the repair shop. I still get a lot of compliments on the way the car looks. I'm planning on buying a new car soon and giving this one to my nephew for college. Will be sorry to see it go, but I know it will serve him well during his college years.

Awsome car

VORCON, 04/29/2003

it IS QUICK, RELIABLE, LOOKS GOOD

5 out of 5 stars

As good or better than the new cars of its class

Dan Warren, 10/12/2016
ST 2dr Hatchback

It's always been garaged. It belonged to my mother who was 90 when she passed it on to me. She bought it new and maintained it regularly and kept all the records. The color is a metallic dk. gold, with gold front and rear plating on the emblems and antennae tip. A couple of minor scratches where the trunk opens and a small paint scratch on the driver side door but no dents. The interior upholstery is excellent and with no tears. The tires are new Perelli with black and polished black twisted spokes size 16 radials. The stereo is new with cd and usb, with four spkrs. New top of the line Sears diehard battery. New wipers. Power adj. outside mirrors. Couldn't be much better if new. I rarely ever see this year and model on the road. It had 49300 miles when I aquired it.

My Toyota Baby

Honey, 08/17/2019
GT 2dr Hatchback

Have loveeed this car since I first purchased it and have never in 19 years wanted to trade it for another Toyota or any other vehicle.