Used 2011 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews - 131 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

NOT THE BEST DEPENDABLE CAR FOR ANY YEAR...
By Dee/nashville, tennessee

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

bought this care 2011 987 miles. now at 125, 900 miles 7 years later. engine completely quit on me. had routine maintenance including oil changes every 5000 miles by dealer.. Never took my car anywhere else for maintenance other than tire shop for new tires. No check engine light never or warning lights to let me know something was wrong with vehicle. just quit on me . had it diagnosed and from report - something malfunctioned inside of engine. I always thought Toyota cars would at least reach 200,000 miles OR AT LEAST 150,000. before any major problems. Never will purchase a Toyota - YOU HAVE LET ME DOWN. I Know am venting. but I always wanted a dependable car and this is not the car i will ever consider dependable.

Awesome car
By G

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I bought my car in July 2011 and currently have 197,000 miles. Only issue I ever had with it was the alternator failed. Nothing but routine maintenance and oil changes. With synthetic oil, I change my oil every 5000 miles. Runs like a top. Some clicking in the steering wheel but not a big issue. I keep wanting to trade it in for something else, maybe something a little bit more luxurious, however I am looking forward to cracking 200,000 miles. I like to keep my cars long-term and tend to be practical. This car is super reliable. It does handle a little bit weak in the snow and I wish it was all wheel drive. I use snow snow tires to get up my driveway. With snow tires it runs well.

Tire Pressure Warning Light
By Florence S.

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

It's very convenient to have a tire pressure warning light as a feature of this automobile. However after 7 years and 73,000 miles the warning light goes on and stays on, causing the dashboard to appear to be reporting something that needs attention. The air in the tires was exactly right, I learned. However the warning light stays on because the SENSORS in two of the tires are worn out and need to be replaced. It costs about $100 per tire to have this fixed. I do not like this feature because it stops working over time.

so far good
By juned

not good after 100k miles,

100k review
By Daily Commuter

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Just a little past 100k I had a front strut leak so I replace them all. Just put my second set of Goodyears on and had the breaks done. Not bad considering the roads I travel. This 4dr 4cyl car runs smooth and performs great on the highway. I keep it real clean inside and out. Nice room front and back makes it a great passenger car. The engine is non interference and has a timing chain so I'm good for a very long time. The Trans is sealed and is performing great. It has a full size spare in the large trunk. This car holds it's value and I've read it can easily reach 300k. It's safe and reliable, comfortable and not bad on gas. I driven through plenty of bad weather in all seasons and this car gives solid performance. Before this fall ( 2018 ) I will replace the original battery, replace all fluids. check all hoses and serpentine belt. Staying ahead of the maintenance on this great car is worth the expense.