Used 2002 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Reviews - 88 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:

Maintenance free car
By L. Munig

2002 Toyota Camry Solara SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This car never left us stranded in 15 years. It is a great running car even with 200k miles on it. I have been driving it for 15 years. It's starting to look ragged and time to look for a new car. I am buying another toyota nothing else. We didn't replace any parts besides general maintenance stuff. You know oil changes, batteries thermostat those kind of things. My husband took good care of her. And she is still worth 1500.00 hard to believe.

Love my Solara!!
By Sonia

2002 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The car has been an incredible blessing! I still have it, bought it in 2003, it's black sand pearl met. I have had it for 15 1/2 yrs. Driven across the US to drop my kids for their studies/work, us and everything else fitted well. It's now 199,000 miles and going. I love the way it holds to the road and how easy it's to maneuver in hard spots. It has spunk! And yes, I love its looks, back spoiler and all.

Best car I've ever owned
By Patricia McLaughlin

2002 Toyota Camry Solara SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Camry Solara new in 2002 and would buy another if I could find one. I have had no problems with it. The only things that I've done were the recommended routine maintenance and tires. On a trip I get 32mpg and arrive feeling well due to the comfortable ride. It's good looking too. I can't ask for more. I now have 172,000 miles on it and feel that I should buy a newer car, but I still love this one. It owes me nothing!

Can take a blow and keep rolling!
By silver bullet

2002 Toyota Camry Solara SE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Had this car for over 4 years with over 165k miles on it...It runs strong made for the open road gas mileage is optimal @ 65 mph to 75 mph ....in town drinving i average 19-21 mpg without a tune-up since purchasing...the cars frame bumbers can take a blow without much distortion or passenger feel of said impact....mowed down a stop sign just plate dent, pulled a 4 town truck.out the mud "DONT RECOMMEND " 30 K MILES later car still shifts smooth...smaller gas tanker clipped my rear corner at 30 mph only scuff marks....and barely felt the impact....Overall a smooth, comfortable everyday driver thats build sturdier then it appears at 1 st glance!!

Load of satisfaction
By Cassandra

2002 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)