Used 2002 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Reviews

Used Camry Solara for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...19

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Amazing

Tim Mitchell, 04/03/2016
SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We bought this Solara in 02 from an auto auction. This car amazes me every day. We have 232000 miles on it and nothing ever goes wrong. Just regular oil changes and thats it. It runs smooth with no shaking, vibrating, noise, or rattles. I seriously wonder if Lexus parts were used in this vehicle. If you have a chance to get an 02 Solara, get it. It will prbably last another 10 years. Amazing!!

4 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars

4.88 out of 5 stars

Best car I have ever owned

ToyotaForever, 05/29/2006
SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I decided to give Toyota a try with the purchase of my 2002 Toyota Solara. This is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned. The only thing I have had to replace on this car in 4 years is tires and a battery.

Fantastic Car

addiesue, 12/09/2012
SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my Solara in 2006 with 78,000 miles and it now has 242,000 miles on it. I have only replace the flex pipe on the exhuast,the driver side door window glide bar and the calipers on the front brakes total cost for parts so far is less than $500.00 it still runs great and get around 30-32 miles per gallon and burns no oil.I had a 1993 Lexus LS400 before I bought this car and it had 330,000 miles with no problems, so it also was a great also car.

A Great Sporty Car

Boston, 07/08/2005
SE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

My third Solara (had 4cyl and SLE). The V6 5spd is the best! Much more power(200hp) than 4 cyl and much more fun to drive than SLE. Not a sports car, but has a real sporty feel. If you really enjoy the driving experience, you must get the SE V6 5spd! Very quick acceleration, silky smooth and quiet, but responsive and sporty handling. Fine overall quality of workmanship (virtually trouble free). Great bet for the mid-lifer who didn't quite make it to that sports car.

Maintenance free car

L. Munig, 07/07/2018
SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This car never left us stranded in 15 years. It is a great running car even with 200k miles on it. I have been driving it for 15 years. It's starting to look ragged and time to look for a new car. I am buying another toyota nothing else. We didn't replace any parts besides general maintenance stuff. You know oil changes, batteries thermostat those kind of things. My husband took good care of her. And she is still worth 1500.00 hard to believe.

12345...19