2019 Toyota 4Runner Consumer Reviews

$35,310

Save as much as $4,796
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Won't Drive Anything Else

Jen Zink, 11/23/2019
TRD OFF-ROAD Premium 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is the fifth new 4Runner we have owned. The reliability of these vehicles is beyond compare.

Rugged and stylish

Julie, 12/23/2019
Limited Nightshade Edition 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Love the car and it rides well in snow and zips around town easily. I have the 20 inch wheels so I do recommend sideboards

Strong and stylish

Lenny, 01/13/2020
Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Love my new 4 runner. Gives it the truck feel that I love, but yet it's an SUV. Bought the limited edition and love all the features that it offers. Roomy and classy, and the strong truck feeling. Been wanting to buy the vehicle for a long time, and fortunately it finally came. Take it for a ride...you will see.

Ad
Build Your 4Runner
Build and Pricetoyota.com

Love the runner

Don, 05/29/2019
Limited Nightshade Edition 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I my 2019 4runner Limited edition but the only thing I have an issue with is the radio went completely black nothing works on it I do have backup camera but that's the only thing took it to Toyota to have been repair it they tell me that because I have an aftermarket amplifier that I was going to be charged and my warranty was voided after arguing with them for 3 to 4 hours they finally warranty the work because it had nothing to do with the wire and for my amplifier that I had professionally installed by License installers I was told that any aftermarket P said I add on to the truck would void my warranty which is false does not void the warranty only if they find out that it was Damage cause by the after market which was not The over all the 2019 tweet a 4 runner was a good choice

1st New Toyota

Chris Kujawa, 12/11/2019
SR5 Premium 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Have owned this SUV for about a month. My wife and I love it. Gas Mileage is suspect, however, we knew that before the purchase. Looking to own this SUV for 10 plus years.