Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used X-90 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

suzuki x90

mike fisher, 05/05/2002
1997 Suzuki X-90 2dr SUV 4WD

great suv. get more comments from people than with any i ever had.they are rare and people say what is that? what a great looking small suv! most reliable and fun to drive vehicles i ever owned. would buy another.

5 out of 5 stars

If one can find one of these, they better grab it.

danny ratcliffe, 08/10/2016
1997 Suzuki X-90 2dr SUV

I bought this car in 1997. Commuted to work 7 yr. so the miles are road-miles. It still runs good and lots of fun on and off road, however very little off road with this car. Has been maintained well and still has several hundred K to go. Only 2000 made of this car. Very unique.

4 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars

Love My X-90!

Xavier, 08/09/2009
1997 Suzuki X-90 2dr SUV 4WD

I haven't had any major problems with my X-90. It's been one of the best buys of my Life.

4.25 out of 5 stars

97 X 90

x 90 fan, 11/24/2002
1997 Suzuki X-90 2dr SUV

I had a 97 2WD X 90 from 97 to 2000. It definitely was a fun car. I'd say a great teen car or "young person" car. Kick stereo. Comfort level was moderate. Very small interior. No more than 2 adults could fit. Very reliable for the 45000 mi I put on it. Wish I had got the 4WD version. 2WD was poor in snow / ice. Basically a very fun, short haul, good weather car.

5 out of 5 stars

If one can find one of these, they better grab it.

danny ratcliffe, 08/10/2016