Used 2015 Subaru Impreza Sedan Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Subaru Impreza Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:

One EZ ride
By gloria currie

2015 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.0i PZEV 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

It's a great car.

Subaru number 2
By R

2015 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.0i Premium PZEV 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I had a 2013 impreza i was rear ended by a person going 50 miles per hour and walked away from the accident. i recently purchased this car, its the safest car you could buy. The technology is great, interior is awesome, exterior looks amazing, and it handles like a dream you cant go wrong with this vehicle. the gas mileage is pretty great aswell

Fun and Reliable little car.
By Ruby Suby

2015 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.0i PZEV 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've always preferred a manual shift and for the last 15 years have only had automatics. Every manufacturer has a slightly different feel to their standard transmission, so it took a little getting used to, but after a couple of weeks it was feeling totally normal. It has good acceleration in the lower gears, and not too bad even in 5th gear uphill. No problems; solid feeling and reliable, and nice and sporty. Being small at 5'0", I do find I like to use a pillow to make the bucket seat fit me better, and the seatbelt mostly stays in the right place on the lowest setting, only occasionally catching me against the neck. The front seat slides forward more than far enough, which is a nice change!

Disappointed customer
By bmf1022@yahoo.com

2015 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.0i PZEV 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I am HIGHLY disappointed in Subaru. Before I bought my current Subaru, I had heard from various Subaru owners that they will not drive any other car but a Subaru and that Subaru cars have a high resell value. After buying my car, I have had NOTHING but PROBLEMS including not moving out from park and leaving me stranded. My car has been in the dealership at least 4 times for the same exact problem and they have claimed that they have included a Subaru rep 2 of those times. Mind you the car was bought brand new and is 2 years old. When we finally spoke with customer service from Subaru, they told me that they would NOT buy back our car and give us a 2500 settlement for our "troubles". I am HIGHLY disappointed with the customer service I have received along with the fact that Subaru is NOT buying back my car. By Subaru not buying back the car, it should show future customers that Subaru DOES NOT stand behind their products. I am NEVER buying a Subaru again!

1st Impreza. Still impressed.
By Larry

2015 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.0i Limited PZEV 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

UPDATE 12/28/17 Now have 19000 on her. No probs at all. I'll buy another; probably in 2019. Recommend.

UPDATE 06/28/18. Owned 3 years this month. Have only 23000 miles. Virtually no issues or problems. I won't be buying a new one since this one is like new. I added a front stress bar some time back and it makes cornering quite a bit better and side winds don't affect the car at all. Get 33 - 34 mpg. Use syn oils as I have for 30 years. I'll be changing the oil only once a year since only the CVT is covered (until 100,000 miles).