Used 2011 Subaru Forester Consumer Reviews - 73 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Subaru Forester Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Forester model:

Great car but oil burner
By MarkAndy

2011 Subaru Forester 2.5X 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I would not buy this particular year of a used Forester. Subaru put a new engine in it because the other one burned excessive amounts of oil. This engine does too. Otherwise, it's a great car. You just need to take a quart of oil everywhere you go and check it with every gas station stop.

2 time Forester owner
By Patrick

2011 Subaru Forester 2.5X Premium 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

We have owned 2 and they are great vehicles, especially for snowy climates.

I love my Subaru Forester
By Zubadubdub

2011 Subaru Forester 2.5X Premium 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is my second Forester, and I am hoping to buy a third soon. I have loved owning Foresters.

Gary Crossley Ford located my dream vehicle!
By Marcus A Harris

2011 Subaru Forester 2.5X Premium 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I've been searching for a low-mileage Subaru Forester for over 4 years. They are few and far between because they are so reliable. A few months ago, Gary Crossley Ford located the perfect Subaru Forester for me. It is a 2011 with less than 30,000 miles and I got it for an amazing price! My Salesperson, Sam Dorsey, made the process simple and painless. My Finance Manager, Ken Crum, got me approved somehow, even with my terrible credit. I was lucky enough to be hired by Gary Crossley Ford in 2015 and I love working for Todd Crossley...BEST EXECUTIVE MANAGER EVER!!! Todd treats all of his employees like family and does everything he possibly can to ensure that all of his customers receive the same treatment that his employees receive. I've referred my sister, brother-in-law, several cousins and multiple friends to Gary Crossley Ford for their vehicle needs and will continue to do so. I love this place!

Subaru lives up to its reputation!
By Mommaparcelli

2011 Subaru Forester 2.5X Premium 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

The Forester is a great car, combining comfort, safety, utility, in a winning SUV.