2020 Ram 3500 Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

$38,800

Save as much as $3,956
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Unsafe Vehicle from company w/NO customer service

Mdewolf, 11/30/2020
Longhorn 4dr Crew Cab LB (6.4L 8cyl 8A)

This is our 2nd ram, first was a two year battle with numerous issues. Finally hired a lawyer and dodge bought it back. So we upgraded as I still love the truck...Bad mistake, left on the side of the road in the dessert with livestock and my family. Power steering just turned off. 3 days stuck in a hotel with livestock in a trailer, 1 hr after they fixed it, it failed again. Now we are going on 3 weeks with no communication from FCA, just a run around. No answers and no support..meanwhile we lose money on rentals and canceling things because we have no truck.

5 gen 🍋

I hate chrysler , 01/29/2021
Lone Star 4dr Crew Cab SB (6.4L 8cyl 8A)

Ram 3500 6.7 bad turbo, fuel pump and front-end. Chrysler will take their time to repair it 1 to 2 months. All that went bad at 3k mile and I have 4 other friends had the same issues. I hate Chrysler customer service. I hate the whole company. I'm switching all my trucks over to semi. I don't even want trade this one in. I'll have it crushed then use it a paper weight.

Second Thoughts

Denise Watkins, 10/07/2020
Tradesman 4dr Crew Cab LB (6.4L 8cyl 8A)

Let me start off by saying, I’m a die hard mopar fan. I’ve owned three different Durango’s, three different Chargers, and two different HD Ram trucks. With that being said, I have spent a ton of time at the dealership with issues that I have never had to deal with in other brands. Good and bad, I’m over the same old issues with FCA products. I’ve been in my 2020 Ram 3500 Tradesmen now for about three months. Just a few issues so far, drive side headlight holding water, rear drivers side rear shock leaking fluid, front brakes squeaking at all speeds, front hood shaking at interstate speeds and as low as 60 mph. Rear auto leveling air suspension not working properly. Drivers side seat to high, they could at least put manual adjustable seats in a vehicle priced above 65k. Now, the last thing to let you know. The chrome hubcaps on the front wheel make a clicking noise and will drive you crazy if your window is down. Now on to the plus items and the good. The power of the 410 hp and torque is beyond any other vehicle in this market. Ram has done a great job on the design and look of the new Ram. Upgrading the tires from Firestone to Nexen was a great idea. The layout of the dash and options are above standard but have room for improvement at this price point. But overall this is a great vehicle and I’m being a little light on the star rating.

Ad
Build Your 3500
At a Glance:
  • 10 Colors
  • 3 Trims
  • $35,795starting MSRP

Ram 3500

Russ Kern, iii, 11/26/2020
Tradesman 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (6.4L 8cyl 8A)

Awesome truck with the Aisen trans

Fuel system ram 3500

Thad Monroe , 07/12/2021
Laramie 4dr Crew Cab SB (6.4L 8cyl 8A)

Bought in October have almost 2900 miles on it. Fuel pump shot metal into the injection system and now 1 week later waiting to see if Chrysler sent the parts yet . Supposedly from ital