Used 2017 Ram 1500 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used 1500 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Basic Ram with awsome features!

No Way, 07/28/2018
Tradesman 2dr Regular Cab SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Has spray in bed liner from factory no extra charge, has cruise control standard at no extra charge! Rubber floors and plenty of room behind the seats. Very fast for a 6 with 300 plus horsepower! If I drive my truck easy I can get 30 plus mpgs driving back roads around 55 mph. I drove from Jacksonville to DeLand about two hours away hauling a 700lbs utility trailer on back roads and averaged 26mpg. Not bad! I drove a fully loaded trailer 2500lbs around town in heavy traffic and averaged 18mpg for the entire tank. I always use synthetic oil and a synthetic filter. Update: I traded my 17 Ram 1500 for an all new 2019 Ram 1500 and that was a big mistake. The all new Ram 1500 is a lemon. Only had the new truck for one year and had to get a classic 2020 Ram 1500. I needed a reliable truck for work. Oh well, the new Ram looks nice just is a pile of junk underneath.

Wouldnt buy again.

Sam, 01/01/2018
Sport 2dr Regular Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

Got a great deal on this 2018, but the third day I owned this truck, the transmission stopped working. Took it in to have it fixed. After over 3 weeks and several tries, they finally put in a new transmission. Have since traded it. Would not buy again.