Used 2007 Porsche 911 Consumer Reviews

Used 911 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...9

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

It doesn't get any better!

ex BMW driver, 09/01/2006
Carrera S 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

What a phenomenal automobile! This car has met and surpassed my highest expectations, it does everything exceptionally well. Its nice low end torque makes everyday driving a pleasure but get the revs up and you better hold on, this car will fly. I have never experienced a nicer shifting manual gearbox or better brakes. The steering input is almost telepathic, the fit and finish is top notch, the ride comfortable, the seats supportive, and all controls fall readily to hand. It doesn’t get any better. Porsche's list of options offers something for everyone (but they are pricey) and you can order a one of a kind car right from the factory, lots of fun.

Fantastic

Joe B., 09/26/2006
Carrera 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car is too much fun. My only complaint is that it has overly complex radio settings. It has great styling and performance.

4.25 out of 5 stars

Look at that S car go!

mcspeed, 03/13/2015
Carrera S 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Mine is a metallic black '07 Carerra S Coupe manual I've driven for 15 months. No real complaints. Fast and very good handling. Drive this car on smooth but curvy roads too get the best of it. Tire noise is a problem on straight concrete, but you don't notice on blacktop. Rear grip is excellent. Acceleration is strong-pulls hard up to 6500 revs. Just the right amount of under steer for an amateur. Way quicker than my previous, a '96 Carerra 2 normal coupe.

Pure Adrenaline

Stefano Vranca, 01/13/2007
Carrera S 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I just got the new Carrera S to replace my 2006 BMW M5. Both cars are phenomenal machines that give you a distinct and completely different driving experience. My 911 is a manual and I cannot tell you how glad I am to drive a stick again. This car is absolutely phenomenal, a stunner, I absolutely recommend it.

4.75 out of 5 stars

World's Best Sports Car, Red C4S Cabrio

DLS, 01/21/2009
Carrera 4S 2dr Convertible AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I have 8400 miles on it. No complaints, have run the car at Laguna Seca and Infinion Raceways. Powers out of curves like no other car in existence. Needs Michelin Cup tires instead of PS2 for track days. Most fun I've ever had driving a car, build quality the best. Ordered 22 options, which are expensive, but this is my last purchase for retirement so thought it worth it.

12345...9