Used 2007 Pontiac Vibe Wagon Consumer Reviews

Used Vibe for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...11

Pros
Cons

Sweet Ride

Mikey, 10/07/2007
4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this Pontiac Vibe used with 48,000 miles on it, and purchased an additional 48 month/50,000 mile bumper to bumper coverage warranty from my Toyota dealer. I average 27 MPG mostly highway miles, but would probably get better mileage if I did not keep the speedo at 80 miles per hour. I love the ride after driving a jittery midsize pickup truck for 6 years. I have owned cars from just about every company out there, and I can honestly say I have never been more pleased after 5000 miles of driving. This car meets all of my driving needs and then some. The fit and finish on this 48,000 mile car are still as new. I love it.

No wonder Pontiac is in trouble

erif, 09/01/2007
4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

We bought this car in January and put alot of miles on it, so far 21,000. We have had 3 sets of tires due to cupping. Pontiac did cover the cost but faught us on finding the cause. The result was the rear alighnment was out by 1.5 degrees. Tires cupped in 3,000 miles. Fit and finish wehn delivered was bad also. Then the icing on the cake... We had a passenger side floor that was flooded. And what did Pontiac say? It was normal to have some water enter the passenger compartment when going through a car wash with high p.s.i. water or heavy rain! I could not believe they said it was a normal occurance. They offered no fix, we are getting rid of this car and going back to Toyota!

I love this car!

Lynn Bruza, 11/29/2016
4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

We have driven this car for nearly 10 years and had little to no trouble. We did have to replace the alternator this summer. But this car ranks number one in my book. We've never had a car that needed so little attention. We have had it regularly serviced and it has rewarded us with trouble free years.

Pontiac vibe

Debbie, 02/05/2019
4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

It drives great around town and the freeway. Little sluggish driving certain areas from boise to utah up hills.

Love the car, but hate the interior!!

Theresa, 06/08/2009
4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I love the vibe, but I always get shocked by the interior everytime I exit the car. And it is very rough! The gas mileage is excellent! I have no idea why but we just had to replace the computer because our check engine light was coming on and they said when it shows the code it was showing, GM said to replace the computer, so we're hoping that's not an on going problem. The brakes do squeak, but not all the time. Over all the vibe is a fun car to own!

12345...11