Used 2007 Pontiac Vibe Wagon Consumer Reviews

Used Vibe for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...11

Pros
Cons

Love my new Vibe

Judy, 11/03/2006
4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I've only had my Vibe for a month and I just love it. It's easy to handle and so far I get 29 mpg with mostly city driving. With the winter months just around the corner it will be interesting to see how it handles on the snow and ice. I downsized from a mini-van and although it doesn't have the passenger room I haven't found it a problem yet. We only have one child left at home so we don't need the 7 passenger capacity.

MY THIRD VIBE

Greg W, 11/05/2006
4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is my third Vibe. I like its looks and versatility. It is quite roomy for its size.

Better than Basic

Jello, 08/13/2009
4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car as basic transportation 2 years ago, and it has exceeded my expectations. I average 34 mpg with my 5 speed, and have gotten over 40 on the highway. The car is cheap, and cheaply built, and I miss my Avalanche for durability and quality, but I love the gas mileage and the small size. Even as small as it is, we never have an issue getting all our stuff in it - even when taking three boys to their football games. Several of my friends have Vibes now, too, after seeing all the things I do with mine.

Reliable, a pleasure to drive

theswedish, 09/25/2006
4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

The drive feels tight and controlled. The handling is superb, it loves a twisty road. The power is smooth and good on demand. It is a very easy car to drive. Radio a lot better than my new Civic's.

kitti2719

kitti2719, 06/20/2008
4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Traded my Ford Explorer in for the the Vibe and I love it - much better gas mileage and there I find I have just as much room in the Vibe as I did the Explorer. Although I had to get to used to the front wheel drive I think it handles quite well except when next to big Trucks on the hwy you can really feel the wind pulling. The only problems I seem to be having is with the windows wind seems to howl through drivers side and I think the seal is broken in the hatch back window

12345...11