Used 2007 Pontiac Vibe Wagon Consumer Reviews

Used Vibe for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...11

Pros
Cons

Great gas sipper

Matt, 08/16/2010
4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this used car with 12,000 miles on the odometer. It now has 38,000 miles on it, including round trips from Minnesota to Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, and Ontario. It gets 37 mpg, 35 with 2 bikes on the back, and 30 even in congested Toronto.

A fun car to drive

Gayle, 10/14/2006
4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned many cars in my fifty years of driving and I rate the Vibe close to the top of them. It is a fun car to drive, handles great, looks good, economical to operate and very versatile to haul stuff with. I plan on keeping this one a while.

Very Reliable

s. davis, 02/10/2017
4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This has been a very reliable vehicle. I bought new and have had it almost 10 years. Air bag on passenger side was replaced by a recall. No mechanical issues. Fuel economy good. We have hauled two bicycles with the back seat folded down. Too bad they no longer make them. (I no longer own the Vibe. I traded it in last Feb (2017) for a 2016 Chevy Equinox. I wasn't having any issues with the Vibe when I traded it in.

I love my Vibe!!

Brenda, Minneapolis, 04/29/2009
4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

If you are in the market for a used 2007 Vibe, you can sleep at night knowing you've made a wise choice. I've bought mine new almost 3 years ago, and have 41,900 miles today. I've never had a single mechanical issue, this is the most reliable car I have ever owned. It is a GREAT all- purpose vehicle; the roomy interior offers a HUGE amount of headroom and is great for long road trips (my son is 6'5" and is very comfortable driving this car). The fold-down seats and hard-coated cargo area make hauling luggage, sports equipment, etc. a breeze. It's sporty, stylish, and the integrated roof-rack is sweet!! PLUS the 36 mpg (hwy) rocks. I will keep this car forever!!!

Great Car

DriveAVibe, 12/17/2009
4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I great car, for everyday travel or traveling long distances, however driving on gravel shakes you up real nice, and a lot of vibration coming from the dashboard area. However there is a ton of leg room in the front and back as well as several compartments, I have yet to have any problems with it, but it is difficult driving with just a few inches of snow. But as a "soccer mom car" I would highly recommend it!

12345...11