Used 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Reviews

Used Grand Prix for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...32

Pros
Cons

Love it

Ryan, 11/10/2008

Have had this car for almost a year now. Only problem I've had with it is the manifold gasket, other than that it is an excellent daily driver very reasonable on gas yet still has enough power to have a little fun. I love the simplicity of the interior design (I have the charcoal gray int.)

What was I thinking???!!!

R3800, 05/04/2002

My girlfriend bought a Red 2000 Grand Prix SE with the 3800 and loved it... I liked how it looked, but I didnt think much of it until I drove it. Man was I a goner. 15 minutes later, I was picked up for "Qualifying" (he aparently had a problem with me passing 5 semi's at once on a divided highway, oops.) I loved her car so much that I bought myself one. I'm not one to be out done, but I'm willing to be in the dog house over this car. I'm the proud owner of a Black 2000 Grand Prix GT with all the toys. Now, I have to keep her from taking mine.

Great Ride!

Two Face, 01/09/2009

I love this car! I bought it as a program car, and I have loved it ever since. I have only had one problem that was covered by the warranty. I bought it at 17K miles and I now have 107K and it still has the same get-up-and-go. It has plenty of room for me and my family, and good trunk space. This is as about as good as you can get for your money.

Great car, lacks options.

Todd J., 05/29/2002

As a 26 year old male, this car is a perfect fit. I bought a 2002 GT for the great looks, great power, Great space, and fantastic cornering. However, even at the high end options there are options missing that I would like to see (see below) I will definately buy another Grand Prix in the future, the new body looks interesting...

Awsome Car

capinshane25, 06/05/2010

I got this car for my 18th birthday. It has the looks of a speedster and the engine of one too. Never had anything wrong with it at 150,000 miles. If your a tuner this is the car for you I put flowmaster pipes and two turbochargers on it along with racing tires and 93 gas. it had way enough power before (205 hp)but now it will roll with any mustang or challenger on the road I had it dynoed at 481 hp All in all GREAT CAR good work GM. I hope the Pontiac name plate returns in the future.

12345...32