Used 2004 Pontiac Grand Am Sedan Consumer Reviews

$1,995

Used Grand Am for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

good car

ronandmon, 07/11/2004

I have only had my Grand Am for a week, but so far I can tell you that I love the exterior design and the way the car rides and handles. The interior seems to be cheap made, Compared to the Aztec I previously drove. The gas mileage is not as good as I expected but is still not bad. Overall I am satisfied.

its ok

joe18466, 07/17/2004

nice car for the money

awsome car

argentinegirl, 08/21/2004

this is a great car for that first timer drives great rides great the only thng it does kinda suck down the gas but not to bad

Pontiac Grand Am SE2

cmcbmh, 08/28/2004

We purchased two of the Grand Am SE 2 within a week. The first experienced a module going which affected the anti lock braking mechanism. The part had to be ordered. It also had th electronic board in the dash go after 2 months. This made the tachometer freeze. Tehb 2nd car went 3 months and then had the same antilock braking module go. Be wary of this.

Sporty Fun

shilling, 09/14/2004

The 2004 Grand Am is a fun to drive responsive car that draws attention. For it's size it is comfortable and provides ample leg and head room.

Questionable Tranny and Bad Interior

timhda, 09/21/2004

We just recently purchased this vehicle and already the tranny (automatic) when going from 1st to 2nd goes cu-clunk. The interior seems to be made for about a buck fifty, but I do like the red dash lighting, but the cd player won't play CD-RW or MP3...what's the point in having it...it's like a tease. Overall though I do love the car, it's a sexy beast on the outside, great trunk space, smooth ride (outside the cu- clunk thing), great pickup, inexpensive V-6, handling is superb, nice accurate cruise control, decent stock speakers, not enough storage compartments...overhead storage for glasses or something would be nice

pontiac grand am 2004

father owns 2, 10/04/2004

rough ride - noisy cloth seats of poor quality we also own a 2001 gt1 grand am. seems to be built better and rides better

2004 GRAND AM GT

JESSICA, 10/04/2004

I am very satisfied with my 2004 Grand Am GT. Its fast for a vehicle in its class, and most importantly fun to drive. It sucks its share of gas, though, not that efficient in fuel economy, and the only other con is the doors. They are pretty hefty and often swing back too easily to hit my body as I'm getting "up and out" of my car.

She's a great Pontiac

Guitarlust213, 10/06/2004

She's actually a white SE1 (SE2 was the only option in this sites menu) with the V6, 16" wheels and spoiler. Had her for several months. Got her used with 13000 on the odomoter, she's now at 22000+. Took her round trip 1400+ miles one time to Nevada from west Oregon. Lots of top speed action on the "middle of nowhere" roads. :-) Cornering is great. Stopping is great. Her only flaw would be wet weather traction. The 16's with the Goodyears need hot, dry pavement. But she's a good car. LTaken lots of coastal trips. Fun, reliable, attractive car. It easily beats most imports (i.e. wannabe racers) off the line, and gets decent mileage. Overall, good ride.

My car

HadesWarrior, 10/26/2004

I am a highschool student who just recently purchased a 2004 Pontiac Grand Am. What can i say, i love this car. It has nice pick-up, looks nice, and runs great. THe only thing i dont like about it is, after playing my subwoofers for a while, there is a rather annoying rattling comming from inside of the dash somewhere. But that is my fault, not the cars.

51050