Used 2004 Pontiac Grand Am Sedan Consumer Reviews

$1,995

Used Grand Am for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Grand Am SE1

krosshammers, 04/21/2004

Well this car I haven't had any problems with since it's purchase. But I do think the dealership should have checked the car over before handing the keys over to me. After a week I checked the engine to find it was almost empty. Not acceptable! Although the staff was very warm and friendly they do need to pay attention to detail.

thrilling

melissagt1, 04/22/2004

awesome ride! This is my 3rd Grand am. They keep getting better and better.

my review

patrico cobalt, 05/01/2004

it has a great and fast smooth accelerating 4 cylinder. The suspension rides rough and doesnt even come close to its german import competitors.

This Grand Am is a LEMON!!!!!

Smom, 05/15/2004

This 2002 Grand Am GT was an awesome car until it got approx. 25,000miles on it. I have had nothing but problems with the brakes, and I have had it in the dealership 8 times until they have just recently fixed the problem, unfortunately it took them 8 times to get it right. I would never recommend the Grand Am to anyone, and I have owned another Grand Am before.

not bad

brutusbaxter, 05/21/2004

fun to drive, accelerates and handles very well. satellite radio good option.

Nice Car

notLA, 05/29/2004

The car is great! Acceleration and handling are good. Gas mileage is not as advertised.

My Grand Am

fna, 05/26/2004

I have had this vehicle since October and I love it. It is nice and reliable car.

GREAT VEHICLE

retired, 06/12/2004

GREAT VEHICLE- FUN TO DRIVE AND RACE!!!!

GREAT Car

Shaei, 06/24/2004

This is my second Grand Am and I enjoy it so much more than the 1999 Grand Am SE. The power is exceptional! I wish that this car had better gas mileage but other than that I've truly had fun with this car.

Best Car

SpiritwindJ128, 07/03/2004

This is the best car I have ever owned,am very glad I decided on this!!

51050