Used 2004 Pontiac Grand Am Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used Grand Am for Sale
Select your model:
1...56789...13

Pros
Cons

awesome car

creynolds4355, 09/13/2003

The car handles awesome and has a sporty look for a sedan, interior is very roomy. After previously owning an SUV the fuel economy seems great. I also got a great price and would recommend this car to both families becasue of the room and to singles due to the sporty design.

to see if my car is doing well

Lettie Marchand, 09/20/2003

when i go too fast it shakes really bad. Its the steering wheel.

Pontiac Grand Am 2003

George Valenti, 10/30/2003

This car is an excellent moderatly priced vehicle. It comes with many of the most asked for features standard. The most fun is when you step on the gas.

Good performer for the money

paulg, 11/13/2003

I traded in my fully loaded Nissan Altima V6 for a V6 Grand Am when I was forced to lower my car payments. I am not disappointed with this car, I like the 3.4 V6 in my Grand Am. I work in Sales and drive approx 30,000 miles a year. I would recommend this car it has been a good reliable partner on the road.

Best Thing to Come From Detroit in Years

jonesm, 12/04/2003

Well, this is my second Grand Am of the same body style. The first was lost in an unfortunate accident. 50MPH into a stationary object and all parties walked away. I don't know what standards the IIHS uses, but clearly this is a safe vehicle. With 170 horsepower, the V6 puts on a good show. Plenty of power, but not too much. Off the line, it's quick and the automatic is smooth. Interior leaves a little to be desired, but it's an American car, let's face it. The controls are VERY easy to read. The road manners on this car rival even the best Europe has to offer. As a BMW 325I owner, I can tell you it's very close.

Great Car

miami, 12/11/2003

I think that this car is a real joy to drive and I like all the standard features I think the red dash lights are different. Good power for a six. The price with 3,000 rebate was right in my price range

Pontiac Quality

2004GrajdAm, 09/27/2005

I have over 22k miles on my Grand Am and I did not expect it to not have any problems. This car is fun to drive and it feels solidly built. My only complaints with the design is that the rear seating is a little tight for adults. My only mechanical problems are a spring that broke in back of the drivers seat and that the fog lights stopped working. Both of these are minor and I will have them fixed at my next oil change. The engine has been smooth with not even a hint of any looming problems. Do not purchase anything else until you try the Grand Am.

2004 Grand Am

Dan, 10/10/2005

This is a great car! Drives and handles like a charm. Not my first pontiac. Many more to come!

Better Than Expected

hank, 12/23/2005

Never thought much of the Grand Am- basic trans. bought it for 50% off sticker price to share with my teenage son. Had it for a year now, it's not that bad a car. It handles very well, comfortable yet sporty. fine stereo for stock(monsoon) only real complaint is fuel mileage. only got 19- 20. installed TORNADO device-now ave.22- 23

Best Car Ever Owned

Mark, 02/04/2006

We looked all over for a good reliable car. I made the whole deal over the phone, got it for 3600 less than asking price. This is the first Grand Am we ever owned. Only had it for a month and so far its been great. Does have rattle in front-end, replaced the front bushings (recall campain on it.) Not sure what the other noise is, in shop having looked at. Over all performance is great. We have the SE1 with 3.4 V-6. Love this car. I would buy another. So far no major problems, just a little rattle in the front end. Gas mileage could be increased by a few tricks, but thats still coming!

1...56789...13