Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Firebird for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
    Cons
    4.88 out of 5 stars

AWSOME CAR

kayla, 04/20/2002
    1994 Pontiac Firebird 2dr Convertible

THE EST CAR EVER EASY TO HANDLE LOOKS GREAT OK FEUL ECONOMY GIVE IT A THUMBS UP :)!

4.88 out of 5 stars

My Bluebird runs perfect!

Fire_birdLover87, 11/16/2006
    1994 Pontiac Firebird 2dr Convertible

I've had my car for about 11 mos now and the only problem that occurred was the thermostat needed replacing along with the water pump. (If your car overheats try troubleshooting those first.) The car could use better gas mileage, but whatever. I love it and will most likely be the owner of a firebird,trans am, or formula for a while...

Beware the optispark

Jimmy James, 02/15/2022
    1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula 2dr Convertible

A REALLY FUN OLD SCHOOL CAR TO DRIVE. Not the all wheel drive traction control BS. You have to know how to drive to have fun with these cars or you'll end up in the ditch. The convertible is a head turner especially with some aftermarket pipes. Fit/finish and minor nagging GM quality control issues can be expected. It is still a cool car and not my main ride so i tinker with it. The distributor caused me alot of grief and i would not recommend buying aftermarket or remanufactured optispark for the v8. Spend the money and get an MSD or Summit. I had to put four in from the corner parts stores before I wised up. I can now change one in about two hours.. The problem is they are located behind the water pump and such a delicate device cannot be subjected to a leaking water pump, dirt and heat.. Also the ozone from the electric spark deteriorates the unit. I dont know if GM ever ever rectified this on their replacements or gave up.

2 out of 5 stars