Skip to main content

$45,430

Save as much as $3,326
Select your trim:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

The most underrated truck in America

Kevin Reimer, 09/06/2021
2021 Nissan Titan XD Platinum Reserve 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 9A)

Americans love tradition. Moreover, they love trucks. This makes it exceedingly difficult for newcomers to get a fair shake. Exhibit A is the Nissan Titan XD. I just returned from a 2,200 mile tow across the USA with a new Platinum Reserve and new Jayco 27 foot trailer. Wow. The Titan XD was flawless. It was powerful, comfortable, granite stable, and good looking. The media gives it middling marks in terms of the numbers. While the numbers make good marketing hype, everyday reality is a different matter...the truck does everything I need without fuss or complaint. It’s put together like a Swiss watch. It easily equals the American competition, in many cases surpassing it. Shouldn’t this matter given the exorbitant costs involved? Call me an untraditional American. I’m fine with it. This truck is a stellar investment.

3 out of 5 stars

4 out of 5 stars

Titan Pro 4X

JKS, 01/23/2022
2021 Nissan Titan XD PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 9A)

I have really enjoyed this truck. They updated the transmission and electronic package over my 2018. The interior is also noticeably quiter. My only complaint would be it is thirsty . I would give it a 5 star if I got better gas mileage but it is a big V8 so what should I expect.