Used 2013 Nissan Maxima Consumer Reviews - 9 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Nissan Maxima Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Maxima model:

very good but could be better
By Reggie

2013 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I purchase my 2013 Maxima SV in 2016 and I was drawn to the Maxima for the style and I discovered it is a very enjoyable car to drive, excellent acceleration, lots of features and color options. What the Maxima lacks is interior room, also there is winds noise when driven over 50 mph. I love my Maxima but I stand 6'1" tall and there is no room for anyone other than a small child to sit in the seat behind me.

Sports Sedan
By jim larivee

2013 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The Nissan V-6 is a great engine, step on the gas at any speed and be prepared for quick acceleration. Steering through turns provides good feedback and you can take most curves at aggressive speeds. The seats are very comfortable and at 6-3 height I like the telescoping steering. Favorites also include the adjustable heat control on the seats and the steering wheel. Brakes are strong and smooth. The only negative is powerful torque steer in wet conditions which I'm concerned about when the snow hits New England. Lots of fun to drive

Own a car you love
By Jared Michael

2013 Nissan Maxima 3.5 S 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I had a 6 speed manual Maxima for 6 years before this one and loved it. I absolutely love the design and drive of 7th generation Maximas. I was just waiting for a great deal on one before buying, but I have wanted one for a long time. The perfect balance between a fun, sporty, sexy car, that is still reliable, good for families, and decently economical. Although the new Maximas don't come in manual, they are still very fun to drive. Quit buying cliche sedans and get a Maxima.

Best Value Sports Sedan
By jermax1

2013 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is my fourth Maxima. I had an 03, 08 & 10.
I now own the 2013.
For the price to content and performance ratio this is the best sedan out on the market! Take it from someone who knows and has searched for better.
The VQ series engine is one of the best don't take my word for believe wards engine review. The mileage is terrific for the level of performance and luxury that you get.
The exterior styling reminds people of a Porsche or a jag! The interior is as close to a sports car as you can get.
Considering it's a Nissan and a Japanese model you know you're getting top quality and high reliability. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone considering a sports performance sedan.

The V-6 engine, the interior, the exterior styling, and the overall performance and mileage! The panoramic sliding moonroof is outstanding!

None

Love my maxima !!!
By tuscansun13

2013 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We'll I can say I'm a loyal maxima owner. I owned all together 8 maxima's all brand new and loaded to the max. It's the perfect car from sporty to luxury. In fact some people call me the maxima lady. I would gladly continue to purchase them. I own a 2013 sv maxima premium package ect.... Any where from heated seats , steering wheel, ground effects, back up camera, dual roof panels , Bose system ,Leather bucket seats
So, if your in need of a new car test driver a maxima.

Love dual panel roof 'it's a must have' my grand kids love it!! The back up camera shows a wide range besides just behind the car. 9 speakers Bose great sound. Oh my ground effect lighting .

Just keep manufacturing a wonderful car!!!!