2018 Nissan Armada SUV Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Nissan Armada SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:

Don't be tall!
By Dave S

2018 Nissan Armada SUV SL 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

Rented for four days in Ottawa for a business trip. Nice leather, wide seats, tall ride position. However, deal killer is entering the driver's seat. You absolutely cannot slide in without hitting your head or harshly contorting your body and heat. I would have considered this as a possible future personal vehicle but no way. Don't be over 6' tall. Fair warning.

Exceeding My Expectations
By Sam

2018 Nissan Armada SUV SL 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

My wife and I buy new cars every 3 years and are not loyal to any brand, having had Auidis, Lexus’s, Acura’s and more.

Prior to this vehicle I had 2 Auidi Q7’s and liked them. My criteria changed when searching for a new vehicle this time. I wanted lots of cargo space, great snow driving performance, class 2 hitch, luxurious interior and descent handling.

After trying almost everything, I selected this vehicle. The only one I like more was the Lexus LX, but that’s $100k.

The Armada has exceeded my expectations in every category. It’s extremely well appointed interior is as good as my Audi’s, cargo space very generous, snow performance awesome and it handles well for a huge vehicle.

Many complain about the MPG, but I’m getting 18 on average for mixed conditions which matched my Auidis. However, I’m spending less on gas because it uses Regular vs Premium gas.

Highly recommend this vehicle. For the price, nothing comes close.

Class of the fleet
By Swfl electrician

2018 Nissan Armada SUV SV 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

I have owned several full size SUVs mostly suburbans and Yukon’s but had an 08 pathfinder that was the best vehicle I’ve ever owned and a RT Durango that was a blast to drive when it wasn’t in the repair shop. I’ve always been a Chevy guy but after the pathfinder a 2500 NV van and now this armada Nissans got me. They build the best highest quality vehicles at an affordable price hands down. They’re not the best looking or best equipped but when it comes to quality and reliability they’ve got the domestic brands beat by a long shot. The armada is a luxury SUV at an affordable price and is a delight to drive plenty of power and like most Nissans feels like a much smaller vehicle when you’re behind the wheel. If nissan would only make an XD version with that Cummins in it my prayers would b answered.

The Silver Bullet
By Roberto Sanchez

2018 Nissan Armada SUV SL 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

It’s bigger then our previous Armada. The engine performance is superior and the handling is awesome

Head lights
By Halinka Vail

2018 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

Low bean lights are not good. Poor visibility