Used 2018 MINI Hardtop 4 Door Hatchback Consumer Reviews

Used Hardtop 4 Door for Sale
Select your model:

First car my wife LOVES!

Cooper S Lover, 03/28/2021
Cooper S 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Just a week after we took delivery of her Cooper S my wife told me, if anything happens to this car I want another one. After 50K miles she still feels the same. It's easy to see why. While outwardly small the feel inside is comfortable and refined, finishes are first class. The driving experience is unlike any other car I have driven. Coming clean, I used to race SCCA. I have had Austin Healey's, Porsche 911 and 944, Fiat 124 Spider racer and other hotties. This Cooper S is the bomb. It has a sport mode that winds the tranny and gives instant boost. This thing sticks to the road. It's handling compares to the 911, to be fair the 911 had a smoother ride. I cannot think of a better urban attack vehicle. The Cooper S is front wheel drive but understeer is very manageable even when powering into traffic. The 4 door Cooper S is not a long hauler, a trip over 3 hours will become tiring though not impossible. Stopping every couple of hours makes a trip doable. If we need hauling space after a Costco trip simply drop the back seats, plenty of space. Premium gas is required or the engine will not deliver all its capable of, at 30 mpg overall that's no problem. The 2018 is a third generation Mini built in Germany. Fit and finish are tight. Regular maintenance is the same as any other car. Reliability so far has been perfect. Bottom line, if you want a car for the city this is it. FAST, Nimble and easy to park. You'll love it.