Used 2010 Mercury Milan Sedan Consumer Reviews - 49 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mercury Milan Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Milan model:

Merc Milan
By Rose Icken

2010 Mercury Milan Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Watch out for the body's box under the back seat doors. IT is a rectangular box under the door and it collects water and salt from the road. Then starts to blister and rust on the outside and under the box. Costs $2000. to replace each one and get it installed and repainted and rust proofed. It has a hole underneath for the water to come out but the auto body said the car is made that way to start rusting out so you have to buy a new car even though the engine is still good. Also if you have the aluminum wheels on the car, they leak air and the wheels have to be sealed up before each winter otherwise you are at the gas station all the time filling up the tires. If you own one, see your auto body shop and see if he can go in and seal up the inside of these boxes with something like tar or whatever they use.

Big bang for the buck
By Jim

2010 Mercury Milan Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This car has been in the family since new in 2010. Minor shifting issue corrected by resetting the PCM. 26 city 34 hwy. Quiet and solid ride. Nice looks and reasonably priced. No issues 35,000 miles. Love the car. Also drive BMW. This Milan is a better value.

Good car
By Nic

2010 Mercury Milan Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

It's a great car had no problems with it since purchase. Oil and breaks that's all. It just doesn't hold value like other vehicles so beware.

LED Brake/Tail Light Issue
By kiwiaudio

2010 Mercury Milan Sedan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Fully agree with hsmith1. This LED lamp fault looks like becoming an epidemic, and is a safety concern.
I would urge all to contact Ford 1 800 392 3673 +1 +5 to lodge your complaint.
Also fill out the complaint form with NHTSA http://www.nhtsa.gov/

Until we push, Ford will not acknowledge !

Update: Well, they acknowledged! Ford replaced the lights at no cost to us.

AWESOME & RARE
By kaylinda

2010 Mercury Milan Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I just bought my 2010 Mercury Milan. I have wanted this car since I was little. Never thought I would have a opportunity to buy one. I absolutely love it. It is everything I wanted and more. I did my research before buying and it lives up to all the great reviews. I love that I don't see any in my neighborhood or anywhere really. My boyfriend has a Mercury Marauder so as you can see we like cars that aren't seen on a daily basis! Merc Squad haha I would definitely recommend this car! Its beautiful and smooooooth!

Everything. The gages are a pretty blue and everything is easy to use and figure out without getting confused!

None.period.