Used 2007 Mercury Milan Consumer Reviews

$3,999

Used Milan for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Fantastic car.

Chris , 04/04/2008

I've had this car for a month now and I completely love it. I had a Ford before. It was the most reliable car I ever owned, so I stayed with the company and I have great hopes for the Milan. It certainly has excellent ratings from Consumer Reports. I think the Milan represents great value for the money.

Love this car

J, 04/06/2008

I never thought that I would see myself at 27 in a Mercury. I went to the dealership to buy a Lincoln MKZ, and drove off very happy in the Mercury! The Premier Package is wonderful! I have owned 9 new cars in the last 10 years, and have not been satisfied with any of them. All ranging from Pontiac to Toyota. The Mercury is the first car that I can actually say, I love this car! I am very picky when it comes cars, and this car exceeds my expectations! I know it will keep me happy for many years. I would recommend this car to anyone! It handles great at all speeds, smooth & quiet, and very quick to respond. With the V6,you get power quickly & quietly! I have to say Ford's quality is back!

3 Month Followup

Gallowsman, 12/11/2007

Well. It has been 3 months since I purchased my Milan and I still love it. Along with all the features I noted in a previous post I finally got to drive it in the snow and wow! What a great ride. Traction is unbelievable even on ice. I am very impressed with this new development along with handling on icy roads. I now have no regrets for not getting the AWD model.

Wow!

Niki, 04/19/2008

We love this car. It drives great and is very comfortable. It offers a lot of interior room. I reccomend the V6 premier with the leather seats. I feel like I am driving a car that should have cost $35,000. Having a family, I wanted something with interior room. This car offers lots of room and comfortable seats. We owned a Chevy prior to our purchase. I will go to a Mercury dealer for any future automobile purchases. We are very satisfied with this car and for once, we do not regret buying this one. We love it and have reccomended this car to our friends and family. My father drove it once and went the next week and purchased one.

my wonderful mercury

marilyn, 08/28/2018
Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

i so loved this car but after 130000 miles it was time to step up - i owned it for 11years and drove it everywhere!