Used 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used GLC-Class for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Not quite what I expected from a Mercedes

Sachin Raje, 04/04/2016
GLC300 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Great SUV alternative to X3 and Q5 - worth a look!

FL guy, 02/01/2017
GLC 300 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I've had my '16 GLC300 for almost a year. I bought it CPO from Mercedes Benz Palm Beach and had an excellent experience overall with a fantastic extended warranty. I am nearing my year 1 visit (service A) with 8,000 on it and have absolutely NO complaints or issues. This is my first luxury brand purchase, having always owned more practical cars (Honda, Nissan, Mazda, etc.) and I am very pleased with my purchase. I love the handling, steering, acceleration, highway handling, ride in general, fuel economy. My friends are all envious of my vehicle and a very reasonable purchase price for a Mercedes. I have friends who are long time MB loyalists and I now can finally understand why! Thanks, MB - I am a new lifetime member. Thanks for making vehicles that are meant to be enjoyed and driven! Kudos to MB Palm Beach for making the experience outstanding! 2/4/18 - I've had my GLC now for almost 2 years - no issues at all! Great all around vehicle for everyday commuting & traveling. I have about 16,000 miles on it now and no issues! I love the 1 year service visit for oil change, etc.

Love that Mercedes Benz 300 GLC

remorgan, 03/30/2018
GLC 300 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Be sure if you want a trailer hitch, that it is already on the model you purchase, to install after sale is almost impossible and very expensive. You will need to go to someone like TrickTrucks who will agree to take off the side and rear panels, and maybe some painting required.