Skip to main content

$54,950

Save as much as $696
Select your trim:
12345...6

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2022 E-Class, so we've included reviews for other years of the E-Class since its last redesign.

New 2021 E-Class with MBUX is a Great Car

gldman, 12/14/2020
updated 12/15/2022
2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 350 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I drove the competitors BMW 5, Audi 6, Lexus ES 350 and this new E Class is really something special. I had the other cars via a Subscription Model including the 2020 Mercedes so I have recent experience for weeks at a time driving the cars. The MBUX is a great user experience. Buy the Premium package because of the 360 camera and the upgraded audio system. The other add-on stuff is fun but not really needed. You will use Android Auto and not the Mercedes Navi if you want accurate directions. The Mercedes Navi is very pretty but useless for directions. The Augmented Reality is fun, once, and may impress your friends but is more of a distraction than a help. The Driver Assistance package is interesting but the distronic cruise control is the only thing you will actually use from this package. This is a truly comfortable car with the latest electronics. Note if you never have had a Mercedes you will need a good independent mechanic to do your A/B Services (Oil Changes) if you want to avoid the the dealer. You must log all service in the electronic service log which all of the good independent shops will do. Note the Lexus is the best value if not boring, with regular gas and standard oil changes, but I think with the 2021 updates the Mercedes E 350 is more fun than the Audi 6 (watch for recalls) or BMW 5 (needs updating to stay competitive). Obviously you should compare similar versions of each model. Update 2 years later: Well the car is still great. I only have 7,350 miles and just dropped the car for a B Service. So far no problems except for a few early glitches with the cameras that resolved after a restart, Note the dealer costs for A & especially B Service is nuts. I was quoted $1,529.74 for a B Service at the dealer. I am trying a local specialty place that charges $450. I guess I will see. Last year another specialty shop charged $250 for an A service which was fine compared to $595 at the dealer.

4 out of 5 stars

Love it, but have some concerns

EN, 07/30/2020
2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

This beautiful car was delivered to me directly from Germany. Brand new from the factory. Ordered it loaded with options; all leather interior, wood and leather steering wheel, ventilated seats, Burmester sound system etc. The first thing that was pointed out to me by the dealership was the scratch on the hood. Yes, there was a scratch that happened during shipping. I wasn't pleased but of course they're going to fix it. Upon arriving at home with the new car I noticed that the driver's seat did not move back and the seatback actually pushed me forward into the steering wheel when I turned the car off. I was shocked when this happened, as the seatback angle was quite extremely angled toward the wheel. I worked with the "easy enter/exit" settings to no avail. This thing was malfunctioning no matter what I did. The car has been to the dealership twice for this problem and it is STILL not fixed. I finally gave up and turned off the enter/exit function. So now I have to manually slide the seat back when getting in and out of the car. The seat memory function seems to be working now although it was initially hit and miss. Despite the glitches in this new car, I think it's beautiful and I love almost everything else about it. I am still hoping that a solution will be found for this annoying problem. Having driven a Lexus for 7 years prior to the Mercedes, I was used to reliability and perfection. Never expected a new car, especially a Mercedes, to have problems like this. On the positive side, the car is quiet and luxurious on the inside with user friendly technology.

5 out of 5 stars

Not the E63 beast, but she will do!

Steverino951, 05/20/2021
2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class AMG E 53 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Twincharger gas/electric hybrid 9A)

Phenomenal tech, smooth as glass engine and decent fuel economy make the E53 a must have. Definitely worth the few $$'s over the E450. Get the upgraded steering wheel to allow fast changes in and out of sport or sport+ mode. Love the touchscreen and smooth trans. It is a bit tight on the interior though.

E-Class Mercedes

Js, 12/28/2019
2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 350 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

The car met all my expectations. Having owned one before I was impressed with the updates they have made over the years. Smooth ride with all the toys.

5 out of 5 stars

Edmunds saved me my coins!?! LOL

KROB21, 03/14/2021
2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 350 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I’m so glad that I used the Edmunds new car pricing tool. Because of the tool I was able to get 9.6% off the retail price. Which was a few hundred dollars less than the suggested price. Of course , I had to do some serious negotiating because of the included options but it was worth it.

12345...6