Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used E-Class for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

My 2014 E350 Coupe

Robert, 09/08/2016
E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is my first Mercedes and I couldn't be happier! I purchased it CPO with 30K miles on it and it drives and looks like a brand new car. My E350 coupe is white with tan leather interior, the 2014s have the refreshed look so it looks like the newer models. The build and drive are simply exceptional. This car still looks like a $65,000.00 dollar although I paid 1/2 the price. I have owned it for about 2 months and I still smile every time I get behind the wheel, it corners very well and has really good pick-up but it's more of a grand touring car with a ton of luxury features. If you are looking for a reliable, great looking and fun to drive coupe, the 2014 E350 should be on your short list....FYI; getting it 3 years old with about 30K miles on it will also save you about 50% off MSRP. I loveeeeeee my E350 coupe and I love every aspect of this car, I have zero concerns.

Wow!

stephenkohl, 08/07/2013

Have been driving my new 2014 E550 Coupe for about a week, and it is remarkable. I switched from a BMW 535 and there is no comparison. The E550 is a rocket, rides like a dream, and contrary to some places write, I feel much more connected to the road. The interior is gorgeous, exterior is sleek and beautiful, and the technology is fantastic. I was a little worried that the Lane Departure, Blind Spot, and other systems might be intrusive, but frankly, make it even more fun to drive. Gas mileage is about what you would expect, though the on/off feature should help, and is virtually unnoticed when stopped. Sound system is also first ate

A sophisticated 1969 GTO

mercedesmaven, 01/24/2014
E550 2dr Coupe (4.7L 8cyl Turbo 7A)

Have owned my Mercedes E550 Coupe for 2.5 years. If you miss the open air feel of the a 60's muscle car coupe with no B pillar and gobs of horsepower and torque, then seriously consider this car. In fact, it is the only mid sized coupe with no B pillar and a big V8 engine currently available. Think a 1969 Pontiac GTO built by Mercedes; you would actually pay twice as much for a restored like new condition GTO and get half the car. I know, I owned one, and this car puts most any true 60's muscle car to shame. 0-60 in 4.9 seconds, conservatively rated at 402 HP and 443 ft/lbs of torque, out handles any 60's muscle car, >22 mpg city/hwy. With perfectly restored muscle cars going at auction for >$100K, this is a very practical bargain. I've had ZERO issues-repairs on this car. The only negative is the front seats, which for me could be much firmer and the bottom seat cushion is too long for shorter drivers and not adjustable. Can’t wait for the new 2019 E53 AMG Coupe, which should be like an E550 on steroids. ——— Bought the new E Class E53 AMG, but got The Cabriolet instead of the Coupe. Major improvement over the above car in all aspects, including the seats which are much more comfortable and adjustable. The light hybrid turbo straight six with 429 HP outperforms the E550 V-8, but for an old guy, there is still something about the V-8 that I miss, although you can get a fire breathing V-8 in the E Class sedan and wagon, but not in the coupe or Cabriolet. So the E550 may be the end of the road. If you find the driver’s seat comfortable, buy a lightly used one and hold on to it. Replaced this car with an E53 AMG, which comes in a coupe and cabriolet. It is a better car in every way, handling, acceleration, braking, comfort; it has a turbo supercharged hybrid 3 liter straight six with much more power, but ahh.....that V-8!

Impressions after 3 months

trussell1, 04/28/2014

E550 coupe beautiful to look at and super light on its feet. Sleek and such a head turner I've only seen one other in my large city in 3 months. What I don't like- I hate the Eco mode and that it can't be turned off permanently. It's smooth as silk when riding in comfort mode- you hardly notice it but if you are like me and like to drive it in sports mode you won't be happy. It's a obvious feeling/ sound. I now just turn it off nearly every start because I mainly drive I. The city and it's just annoying to have it power down each stop. Internet radio is a waste- it takes like 5 min to get a signal and forget changing the Chanel it has to reload all over again.

What fun!

revdr2, 09/08/2013
E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Sporty yet comfortable. Better than expected mpg. Standard sound system superb. Switched from Audi because they did not have comparable coupe. This is nicest car I ever owned