Used 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe Consumer Reviews - 23 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLK-Class model:

Had for 11 years! Sold in August
By Linda Rae

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

It has a great ride, plenty of zip, great lines and sheer pleasure to drive. Have not had one major issue in 11 years. The only negative is the gas mileage for around town driving......only get about 14mpg due to the 5.0 V8 engine. On the highway, about 20mpg. But I still love driving this car.....My husband has been nagging me for 2 years to get a new car with latest technology. Only thing I really wanted was an updated navigation and bluetooth. Had 44,000 miles. A grandma car....Traded in August, 2017 for 2018 E Series......I WANT MY OLD CAR BACK!!!!

Exciting
By jim

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The CLK350 is sporty and elegant. What a joy to drive. No need to worry about speed or safety, the car has both. Plenty of truck space and seats four comfortably. On top of all the wonderful features you get professional service support. Thanks for the awesome experience and ride.

luxury seating, engine hp, overall beautiful ride.

Sexiest car I've owned
By Inctomi

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Since Mercedes doesn't hold value like the Beamer I had before, I was able to get a great deal on a low mileage '06 in CT. The car is mint with Nav, black on black, etc etc. I am only in my 3rd week and I love it. Our other car is a Lexus ES350 which is a safe bet boring sedan and I convinced my wifey to get this 'for her.' Let's just that it is not a 335 twin turbo but has enough power under the hood and looks better than comparable cars, way better. It drives well enough and I have been inventing excuses just to take it on the road. So far, I don't have any annoying rattles or anything. Best looking I owned.

Bi-pillerless design (gorgeous with all the windows down), Nav, Black on Black color and interior, Easy access to the back seat, actual windows for the back seat, sleek but small interior, HK surround sound audio system.

More cup holders, Touch screen Navi, better Navi maps, Built in Bluetooth(Weird, the car has bluetooth/phone buttons but bluetooth was never installed)

My baby! 1st Car!
By bekums

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is my very first car. I love it! Its the best car ever. I hate only one thing, that I only have ONE cup holder.

The whole car!

More cup holders.

Worst car i ever owned!!!!
By Ashly

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I bought my 06 4 weeks ago, i have since traded up to an Acura TL ( yes, i said up) the TL blows the clk i had out of the water. This was the worst car experience ive ever had. I owned the car two weeks when the transmission went out! I had it towed to mercedes where i had my " manufacturers warranty" For them to tell me to wait a week with NO loaner car! ( said they don't give loaners anymore) For an answer. They were not helpful whatsoever and lacked hugely in their customer service. I was so unhappy with the car i traded for a real one... Acura Tl.All the things wrong- the windows were rattling and loose, failed transmission , rear foglamp out, side turn signal light broken, allot

Um....i would say the appearance of front and rear windows but those were on tbe verge of breaking. At 20k.

The entire car. Not to mention mercedes customer service and reliability of car . I will never buy another mercedes in my life. Terrible.