Used 2000 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used C-Class for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Pleased! Very!

Storm, 06/23/2010

My first Benz but I would say I couldn't be happier with the car. It's been 10 years since I purchased it and I have been very blessed. No major issues ~ mainly minor wear and tear.

Great car

Walter Paiz, 12/28/2015
C230 4dr Sedan

This c230 has been a great car. We are looking for a 3rd car right now and we are staying with the Mercedes brand. Looking for an SUV ML320. Once we purchase the ML320 the little c230 will go to my daughter who just got her license. I trust this car so much that I want my daughter to be safe on the road as well as a very reliable car. Yes the repairs are not cheap but they do not come that ofter. I would put a word of caution when purchasing a c230 kompressor make sure that the variable timing module has been replaced, it is something that the c230 kompressor are known for having issues with. This repaired cost us 1,800.00 it was expensive but after that the car has been great.

So Far So Good

Sam, 07/23/2010

In 2010, I paid $3,005 for my 2000 C280. It drives like a dream and my last car was a Lexus LS400, so I know smooth. The small dealer slapped a sloppy paint job on the damaged left side, even stuck a screw through the left bumper to hold in place. Anyway, paint job was bad enough to drop the price well below blue book (~$6,300). Also, airbag lights are on, so what. That's fine with me, because my pre-purchase inspection gave the engine an A-Plus! I'll get a better paint job and maybe fix that SRS (airbag) light later. In the meantime, it drives like a fine luxury automobile should drive, like silk. Do I miss my Lexus? Nope! I keep asking my wife, Is this car too good to be true?

loving what I drive

me, 02/21/2017
C280 4dr Sedan

I am the owner of a 2000 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 280 White car I love my vehicle I love driving it everyday makes me feel good the only thing you should know about these cars is you don't have the money to keep it maintained well you should not get it because you are high maintenance cars if something should go wrong with it it'll cost you a pretty penny but nothing really goes wrong with it for a long while a little goes a long way

Problems with the nick nacks & Many More

joe, 02/23/2006

This was the First Mercedes I ever Owned and probably the last. When I first purchased it my frontheadlights and rear taillights kept blowing out and 97 thousand miles later they still do. More often than not I drive around with a light blown out. I can't tell you how many times I've been pulled over for having a blown bulb right after having fixed them. ---that includes the interior as well. Transmission problems after only 30 thousand miles. Gas Gauge problems 2 X. Air condionter died after 80,000. Cost close to 2k. Mass airflow died at 85thousand. Don't lose your key it will cost you.The center sonsole doesn't open as you want. The glove compartment opens when it wants. Bad in snow.

12345...7