Used 2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata Consumer Reviews

Used MX-5 Miata for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...16

Pros
Cons

TALL PEOPLE BEWARE!!!

wkiernan, 07/07/2012
LS 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Look, I've had three Miatas. My first, a '93 that I bought used, got rear-ended by a whisky-drinker in a pickup truck. I rushed out and bought a nearly-identical second one. When it passed 200,000 miles (going strong I might add) I started shopping for a third, which I bought today - now I own _two_ of these things. My last twelve years of car buying expresses how very, very much I like this car better than any rodomontade I might compose. But. I'm 5'11" tall, and this car fits me like a comfortable shoe. What that means if you're 6'1" or taller, or a likely regular passenger is, I'm sorry but you really need to consider cars with a couple of inches more headroom.

I love it!

revdll, 06/06/2010
LS 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased the car used with 25,000 miles. It's my daily driver in the Florida sun. I love it! Handles sharply and precisely. Rough roads produce a rough ride. Not a surprise. Zero problems.

2004 Classic Red Miata

Jaxrolo, 05/14/2009
Cloth 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Previously I had a 2000 Miata which was very nice. Got in a wreck so Had to buy this 2004. WOW this car is great!!! Very nice ride. great handling.

Miata Mama's Fun Toy!

Madam X, 10/21/2004
Cloth 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I love my little Miata! It's cute, cool and fun to drive! I especially like how it takes turns/curves and at an accelerated speed, too. BUT, I find myself doing ticketable (is that a word??) things just because I can! Call it my mid-life fling, but this is a car I'm happy to have met!

Mazda mx-5 speed

keith hinshaw, 10/23/2006
LS 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Easy fit in the garage. Actually has trunk space more than my convertible Vette. Top actuation up/down simple to do. Excellent 6 speed, short throw gear box. Plenty of power (172 HP) to pass. Logical panel lay out, easy to read at all speeds. Great brakes. 28 MPG at 75 MPH. I have owned gull wing, 300 SL roadster, MGA, AH and 2 Vettes. The MX-5 is the best of the bunch.

12345...16