Used 1993 Mazda MX-5 Miata Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used MX-5 Miata for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

My best out of ten cars. My true joy.

sickcured, 12/04/2007

I bought this car while at Wyotech and took it from the deep south to just east of Pittsburgh, in the winter mind you. This was my first experience driving in the snow and ice. Thankfully, it came with the hard top. Wyotech did not pan out but my love for my Miata did. Have had a new white paint job, cloth top, stereo, and spec Miata wheels (15' with 205/50/15s, with ultra high performance tires). Other than those upgrades I have not done a thing to it execpt change the oil every 3 to 4 thousand miles and rotated the tires once. This car is my girlfriend right now and I will not let any one else drive it. Would like to make performance upgrades to autocross in the future. I will race.

Fun In The Sun

a_dub45, 05/29/2002

I have a Black Limited Edition with red interior w/ chrome step plates and speaker cover and chrome on the stereo unit. The look and feel of the car is wonderful I just love my Miata at any price

Superior vehicle and a blast to drive!

O. J., 12/13/2003

I've had this 93 C package since 1995. Today (Dec 03) it's got a little over 100K miles. Not one single thing has gone wrong with the vehicle. Everything's still stock. Had to replace the softtop once, and will replace it again soon. It is undeniably one of the most beautiful cars on the road, everybody likes 'em, and the car gives you almost no trouble. There's gobs of aftermarket parts and accessories, and it's very easy to work on yourself.

1993 miata

93miata, 01/20/2004

Near perfect reliability. Weak points are various squeaks and rattles common to roadsters. All original equipment still operates correctly. No major problems. Maintinence schedule performed per Mazda.

11 YEARS AND STILL GOING STRONG

LADRIVER, 07/01/2004

I BOUGHT THIS CAR ON A WHIM AND GOT REALLY, REALLY LUCKY! IT HAS BEEN AMAZINGLY RELIABLE AND FUEL EFFICIENT. I'VE HAD MINOR PROBLEMS BUT MOST WERE COVERED BY THE WARRANTY OR REASONABLE WEAR AND TEAR.