Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used MPV for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

4.63 out of 5 stars

Been a great car- bring it back, Mazda!

rwmich, 11/08/2012
DX 4dr Minivan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

This has been a great car for 11 years (2001 model), and still going. I have been holding off getting a new car hoping that Mazda will come back with a real minivan- the 5 is too small. I have over 200,000 miles now, and it's still going without any major issues. Been thinking about getting something new, but can't justify because this baby keeps on chugging away. It has done the full gamut of use- toting loads of kids to practices and activities, towing my 15 foot sailboat, vacation trips, hauling junk in the cargo zone, canoe on the roof, etc. What a versatile vehicle, and 20 miles per gallon.

4.13 out of 5 stars

Hurricane Ike Stole My MPV

Spike89, 09/20/2008
DX 4dr Minivan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I used this van to haul a lot of equipment as well as two infants. The van suited us very well, as it had 40000 miles on it when I bought it. Around 65000 I started having issues with the engine light coming on and it missing, and replaced starter sensor, but they never were able to completely fix the problem. The value for the price of this van was excellent, and it was a very good deal considering other cars that I had reviewed. I especially liked the way that I could haul a lot of inventory. It was much easier to use then my Explorer or Surbuban. I recently bought a Town and Country at a much higher price and love that vehicle as it's easier with auto doors and the tvs for the kids.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Great vehicle

cyn, 06/25/2008
DX 4dr Minivan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Bought this van new. It's been very dependable. We have only done basic repairs of things that wore out, brakes, tires. I love the handling, and the fact that it is a little smaller than other minivans. Hate the look of most boxy vans. Hope it keeps going for another 4 years!

4.88 out of 5 stars

Best MiniVan Ever Drove

melp, 04/26/2002
DX 4dr Minivan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I like the car-like feel and behavior. Solid body, nimble and fun-to-drive. It has enough power to go zoom zoom.

4.5 out of 5 stars

1 year review

Etienne, 06/11/2002
DX 4dr Minivan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle has surpassed our expectations. It is only 1 year old, so it is too early to give a full evaluation, but it has performed well both in city and on the highway. It's seating options and fold under rear seat allows us much flexibllity as we use it for business.