Skip to main content

Used 2002 Mazda Millenia S Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A) Consumer Reviews

4.9 out of 5 stars

4.13 out of 5 stars

Good Car

mark, 03/08/2009
S Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I have had this car for over 3 years now. No major issues. Here are some of the things that concern me about the car 1. The weather stripping is already cracking. Dealer quote for just one door 179$ + labor 2. Transmission is not very smooth. You feel a jerk when going from the 1st gear to the second. Dealer says this is common in these cars. This makes me think, I might have some transmission problems in the near feature. 3. The leather inside is not very supple. Its on the harder side 4. I have about 70,000 miles on the car and I already hear some rattle from the body.

4.63 out of 5 stars

Still Turning Heads

Ed Darnell, 08/21/2010
S Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Purchased new, still turning heads when cleaned and polished after eight years! Trouble free (knock on wood).

4.88 out of 5 stars

Tons of fun and a bargain

hwybandit, 05/06/2002
S Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This car is well built, attractive and bargain priced compared to its' competition. It is a blast to drive and has plenty of pickup. Love it on the highway.

5 out of 5 stars

The best car I've ever owned!

Mark Joll, 05/21/2002
S Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This is it… the Millenia S is the car I've always wanted, and now I get to drive it every day. Easy to drive, yet fun. Affordable, yet luxurious. Low key, yet strikingly beautiful. Simply the best car around in it's league. My roomie purchased a new Maxima just a day before I bought the Millenia. The Nissan has some nice touches (especially in the interior,) but so far, he's had to have a speaker replaced and his parking brake handle readjusted. So far, I've only had to put some gas into the Millenia. He he. Really though, this is an awesome car. Word is that this is their last year, so, if you want to finally drive a perfect car, I'd buy one while they're still available.

4.63 out of 5 stars

HOLY SMOKE! WHAT A DEAL!

ALJONES99, 10/11/2002
S Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I looked at the Avalon, the Camry, the Accord and the Millenia. As a former Honda addict, the transition to such a luxury ride was surprisingly pleasant. Doesn't ride as smoothly as the Avalon, but has KICK BUTT sportiness you don't get with an Avalon. The Special Edition S (what I purchased) is simply beyond beautiful - inside and out! It turns heads everywhere. I've actually caught co-workers wandering around my new car in the parking lot admiring it! When you stop at a redlight/stopsign, you couldn't even hear the engine if you stood outside in absolute silence. Every imaginable amentity in the world - except a navigation system!!