Used 2016 Mazda CX-3 Consumer Reviews

Used CX-3 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...11

Pros
Cons

It's not for everyone, but I love my CX-3

Wes, 09/12/2016
Touring 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

As a no-children household, this vehicle is perfect for the spouse and me. It has good enough fuel economy that we can take it on trips, enough storage for all of our things and whatever we accumulate along the way, and plenty of safety and entertainment features to make us feel comfortable while on the road. Plus, I'm a pretty tall/stocky individual, and this vehicle has that SUV feel that allows me to actually feel like I'm not slouching or laying down to fit inside comfortably. Since the spouse drives a convertible, we needed something with a little cargo room for those bigger items like a grill, patio furniture, etc. This vehicle has just enough capacity for that kind of a trip as well. I test drove and checked out every vehicle in this class (Honda H-RV, Subaru Crosstrek, etc.) and for the price, I feel the decision to purchase this vehicle is a no-brainer. UPDATE: after 3 years on the road, the only issue I've had is the transmission has gotten a little laggy and jerks into gear on occasion. I've had it checked out and it came back all-good, but it definitely feels like I'm going to need some repairs within the next 5-10k miles.

Handles great on windy roads in the snow

Romeo Bagalacsa, 09/27/2016
Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Overall very satisfied. Sport mode really works well with paddle shifter, not recommended with normal drive ( eats more gas). I'm 6.1 so my right leg is always on counsel. That will be true with any small car. The LED headlights really are a help with backwoods driving ( able to spot dear easily ). Hit black ice once so far and worked awsome for traction. NEW UPDATE: 6 MONTHS IN ....We had quite a winter here in the CA high sierras and the car did great!!!! 140 miles a day in back highways. The AWD along with blizack tires did wounders!!!! Hands down beat a suberu for traction. So glad with our choice!!!!! Grand touring model is great. Led lights and smart cruise control on open highway is awesome. Thanks Mazda!!! Seems to be well made, time will only tell!! it's taken a beating so far at 25k in 6 months and know issues. Ok SO IT'S BEEN 2 YEARS AND NOTHING HAS FAILED!!!!! BLISSACK TIRES IN WINTER ( USED SMALLER RIM AND TALLER TIRE TO MATCH ORIGINAL SIZE ALSO THINNER TIRE, DOES BETTER IN SNOW) LIKE A CHAMP, OF COURSE ONLY THING IS IF ROADS AREN'T PLOWED YOU WILL BE PLOWing SNOW A BIT, but we all know that it's not that high off the grownd. GENERALLY I've had no problem with the clearance. Great car so far!!!!

red roadster

red roadster, 02/09/2016
Sport 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

This is a really fun car. Ideal for a single person. Drives great. Technology is great, although takes a little practise to master. Sound system is also excellent. Seats are very comfortable for me but might be narrow for a larger person. No center console which is challenging for someone who kept mine full. Not a lot of storage and small trunk. No problem at all so far because the seats easily fold down. I am happy to exchange this more limited space for a shorter body length and ease of city parking. Great car. Recommend it highly. The only annoying detail on the entire car is that you have to lift the armrest to access the drinks holder in the center. It's a small detail but given all that is right with this car, it makes this flaw stand out more.

Very fun to drive if the space works for you.

Steve, 04/20/2016
Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Car is a joy to drive with a great interior, great tech, and fuel economy. Only real negative is lack of storage space and interior space is on the tight side. If the driving experience weighs more to you than straight up interior space, give the CX3 a hard look.

nigel and i are in love <3

damiya peebles, 04/24/2016
Sport 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I just bought this car today and named it Nigel. It's so cute and sporty!! I shopped around for other crossover styled cars and this is by far the most stylish and the best car for the money. I love the back up camera feature, and the display screen which pretty much has all the cars coolest feature. space wise, it does run small. however, for a girl like me with a small dog and not a lot of cargo, this will work just fine. Its a step up from the mazda 2 I owned. I'm so happy with my car. Comfy, cute, stylish and has all that I need!! great gas mileage as well!

12345...11